Voldemort

(CW: mentions of blood and violence)

Just before the end of the school year, Harry mysteriously disappeared. At first, his roommates thought it was Harry being summoned for his job. But when they awoke the next morning, his bed was still empty and untouched. They started to get worried. Unbeknownst to them, Harry had managed to find a spell that would teleport him to the place where a specific item was. So, Harry had taken the sword of Gryffindor and teleported to each of Voldemort's Horcruxes, destroying them all.

Until the last. The last one on the list was Nagini. Nagini was always with Voldemort, so Harry knew he'd run into him. He teleported to Nagini and landed in a forest where Voldemort was sitting on a chair. He probably knew this was coming. "A duel." Harry said. Voldemort stood up. Finally, Harry was able to use all the magic he had read about. First, he shifted into a half form.

The form had all of his features. His canine teeth were slightly pointed, as were his ears and he a pair of giant Angel like wings from his back. His whole pupil expanded and swallowed his iris. It was safe to say he was powerful. Harry held the sword in his hand tighter and attacked Voldemort, who wasn't expecting this.

In a split second, Voldemort was stunned. Harry almost reached Nagini before he was shot back by Voldemort. Harry hit a tree and he swore he almost broke something. Harry quickly bounced back into position, as Voldemort shot a cutting curse at Harry. The curse hit Harry full force and a cut from his cheek and over his jaw went done to his collar bone. Another curse was fired at Harry, but Harry easily dodged this one, not paying attention to the cut on his upper right side.

He quickly used the blood he was losing to cast a blood magic spell that tied Voldemort up with chains that would dig into his skin if he struggled. Blood magic hit Voldemort like a rock, and even through the human pain he was experiencing, Voldemort still struggled against it. Harry flew with full force at Nagini, who he stabbed with the sword, before moving to Voldemort.

"Any last words?" Harry asked with slight arrogance. "Arrogant child." Voldemort spat as the chains released and he jumped up. Harry jumped backwards and Voldemort threw a bombardia where Harry's feet were moments before. Both pulled up a shield to hide from the debris just in time. As the smoke cleared, Harry charged straight for Voldemort. Sadly, Voldemort saw his attack and jumped out of the way. This wasn't good. Harry was losing blood fast.

As a last resort, Harry send a single mental thought to Draco. A message that said 'help.' And that was all Harry could manage before he used all his left over energy to cast the ultimate Blood Spell technique, Spike Ball. The spell took a lot of Blood and was meant as a last line of defence. It enveloped the intended target in a small ball and impaled the target with thousands of spikes. Harry wasn't sure if it had worked, as his eyes started to close and unfocus. The last thing he saw was a large clear red marble with swirling black dust inside and someone's expensive shoes landing in front of him.