Promise

And Harry kept his promise. A few months after that day, Harry had proposed to Draco and today was the day of their wedding.

Everything was perfect. It was a wedding in the forest, with plants snaking around everywhere. There was an organ in the corner, a wooden stage in the front and white plastic chairs laid out and split into two groups. The path to the middle was decorated in white rose petals. Every so often, there was an arch made of birch branches and vines.

Harry stood at his spot on the stage, nervously waiting for his soon to be husband and mate. Harry wore a beautiful black silk tuxedo. Soon enough, Draco walked down the isle in an identical silk tuxedo only with the colours inverted. He held a bouquet in his hand.

"I do." They both said before kissing and putting on their rings.

After the party, they began the mating ritual.

The next morning, the two tired husbands woke up with their wedding rings and mating rings on opposite hands. They kissed each other good morning with grins on their faces.

They continued with their life and everything ended great. They adopted two kids named Aivan and Asia and they lived together happily. Both had the jobs they wanted, had time for family and themselves. Nothing was wrong.

And nothing ever went wrong again.