As a Fake Nerd

Y/N's POV

"Hey, what happen? Why are you so upset?", Emma asked me.

"Nothing.", I replied.

"You know, I'm not only your P.A. but your bestfriend too, right?", she said.

I sighed before sharing the reason of my upset self with her."We failed, I failed. We were just some inches away to capture him."

"You know, we should not loose hope this easily, because we never know, which grand treat is waiting ahead.", She said while swaying her tab in front of me. And I understood what she was saying.

"What did you find?", I said standing up from my seat in hope to hear something positive from her.

"Rick is studying as a student in St. Xavier High School. Trying to hide from us.", She said looking at the informations on her tab.

"Oh my god!! Emma you're great!!", I hugged her as I was so happy. Finally I'll find that Bastard, and stop all this drama, which is becoming the reason of my headache now.

"Yah!! You're my boss right now, don't act like a little kid.", She said giggling as I swung while hugging her.

"Oh really? You know, you're not only my P.A. but my bestfriend too.", I said mimicking the words she said just some minutes ago."

"Ok, I lost, now plz get off me, and let's make a plan to capture him.", She said and I let go off her.

"Ok lets plan.", I said sitting on my seat.

Emma's POV

"Ok lets plan.", Y/N said with her usual cold, bossy tone,which she uses for everyone accept me and Tiara.

'Is she the same girl, who was just swinging on me a second ago? Gosh, her duality, hits hard bro', I thought, while looking at her, sitting sassily on her chair.

My thoughts got cut off by her voice.

"Are you only gonna stand there and stare at me?", she asked.

"N-No.",I said. "I was not staring at you."

"Sure." She said simply.

----------------------------

Third person's POV

"What should we do then? We can't just go and kill every student there. We don't even know what his real name is.", Tiara, Y/N's Friend as well as her 'left hand' said.

"Nor they do.", Y/N said with an expression of deep thoughts.

"Emma, we are going in that school.", she continued.

"How'll you catch him? You don't know how he looks, do you?",Emma asked curiously.

"No, I don't, but I'll soon.", Y/N replied.

"What do you mean Y/N?", Tiara asked.

"We are going in that school, but not as a Mafia Queen, or her partners but as normal students.", Y/N explained.

"Hmm....That's a good plan." Tiara exclaimed.

"But I think, you should go as a nerd because if you'll go like this then no boy will leave you alone.", Emma joked.

Tiara laughed while nodding her head.

They both stopped their laughing session after seeing Y/N's face, which was in deep thoughts, yet again.

"What happen now?", Emma asked.

"No, I was just thinking that, its actually a good idea, because if I'll be alone then I would be able to concentrate on my mission more efficiently, right?", Y/N asked the two girls standing in front of her.

"Umm....Right.",Tiara said and Emma agreed with her.

"Ok then. It's decided. Get ready R, you're gonna be behind bars really soon.",Y/N said with a smirk.

-----------------------------

Ok so the Third part is here.
I decided to publish it tomorrow, but I can 't able to calm my excited self down so....here it is.
I think from now, I'll publish it on pratilipi too so stay tuned.
Also from tomorrow my periodics are going to start so I may take time to publish the next part.I hope you'll understand.
And if you wanna see Tiara, Emma and Y/N together, you can see their pic at the very first of the chapter.