Arrested

Jungkook's POV

"Y/N please!! Don't do that!!", I said, on the verge of crying, scared of loosing her, again, because I know, if she'll surrender herself to Rick....He'll kill her or might torture her....And I can't let that happen.

"No Y/N!! Don't come here!! Don't surrender yourself this easily!! I know you're stronger than him!! Please listen to us!!", Taehyung yelled, also trying to persaude her, but in vain.

I tried to go towards her but stopped right away when I heard Rick's voice saying,

"Stop. If you took one step more than I'll kill both of them, right now."

Ugh!!

I can't do anything now and I hate it!!

Rick's POV

As Y/N is steping closer, my happiness is increasing rapidly.

This was the moment I was waiting for, to see her die by my hands.

No one can stop me from killing her now.

Because of her, I've been running my whole life, I was living my life, hiding, this whole time.

And now I'm going to take revenge for all the loss, she caused to me till now.

I'll be the No.1 Mafia then, and everyone will beg for their life in front of me.

Third person's POV

Y/N was facing the ground, walking towards Rick, whose holding a knife on Taehyung's neck, with a smirk on his face.

As she reached there, Rick left Taehyung.

This was the exact moment when Y/N smirked.

Before Rick could even react to her expressions, Y/N took his gun from his gun holder, at the speed of light and pointed it towards him.

All three men were shocked as hell, and maybe just "shocked" would be an understatement.

They were beyond shocked.

But this didn't remained on Rick's face for too long as it was replaced with the expression of rage and anger.

"Betrayal....HOW DARE YOU TO DOUBLE-CROSS ME??!!", He yelled, face red due to anger.

"Betrayal??", Y/N scoffed before continuing,"Coming from the God of Betrayal himself?? Aren't you the one who first betrayed Jungkook by using him for your own means and then betrayed Kevin, who was your left-hand, and was one of your most loyal man, by killing him, just to save some secrets?? Don't blame me for using your trick on you only.", She ended, looking at him with a challenging gaze.

"I don't care about anyone else, then whether it is Jungkook or my own man, Kevin. I only care about myself and that's what makes me different from you. You're a fool to think about everyone else but you yourself. And I promise if you'll join me, no one would able to defeat us Y/N, just let me escape and then we'll team up.", Rick said, offering his hand to Y/N in order to make a deal.

She thought for a moment before keeping her own hand on his, making him smirk.

But that smirk didn't last long as she tightened her grip on his hand before twisting it behind his back, snatching the knife from his hand in the process.

She then kicked the back of his knees making him fall on them.

"Do you really think I'll join You??", She said with fake amusement.

Till now Tiara ad Emma also arrived at the scene. And by seeing the situation, Emma called the police.

But Rick still didn't gave up and tried to escape her grip, but in vain as Jungkook and Taehyung also came to hold him, helping Y/N.

After some 5 minutes of struggle, they finally tied him up with a rope. Because of his movements, Y/N also hit him on his head to make him unconcious, in the process.

After around 10-12 minutes the police arrived. They all gave their statements and finally Rick got arrested, with some of his alive but injured men.

The police thanked them all and left from there.

Y/N's POV

Finally the moment I was waiting for, the day me and my gang was assigned to see, Rick finally got arrested, after so much struggle, after so many sacrifices, after so many deaths.

I can see Emma and Tiara running towards me, a wide smile on their faces, I smiled back to them as widely as I can.

But that smile didn't last long as someone stabbed me.

I was confused because Rick and his men were all arrested and been taken away to the jail, then who can do this?

I raised my head up to see who it is but my heart shattered after seeing the person, I trusted one of the most in my life, holding a knife covered with my own blood, with a smirk.

Tears weld up in my eyes in disbelief, disappointment, betrayal and shock.

I wanted to ask, why? But my voice didn't came out. I was blank. I didn't wanted to believe all this. I wanted it to be a dream, a bad dream, but I was feeling the pain and hence, unfortunately, its not a dream.

"Y/N!!!!", Jungkook yelled my name, running towards me.

And that was the last thing I heard before passing out.

-------------------------

OK!! So here's the 17th part....I hope you liked it.

And also I wanna request you all that please vote, if you like the particular part.

Because till now it have reached 700+ reads but the votes are only 73....☹☹

That's a huge difference, right?? So that's why I'm asking you to vote too....So that I can know that you're liking it and also do comment too, as I love to read those.😃😃

Anyways, Thank you so much!!

Byee!! And have a great day/night ahead....😂😂😃😃😄😄😘😘

Love you all!!....😘😘