Interrogation

Third person's POV

"This is the last chance, if you didn't tell us about the person who send you, then trust me you'll regret it very much.", Y/N said shouting slightly.

"I told you, I don't know his real name.", Kevin said groaning lightly, due to the pain, which is caused by the intense beating, by Y/N herself.

"You study in that school only, and you don't know his name? Don't try to play with us Kevin!!", Y/N shouted this time not slightly but loudly in anger.

"I don't study in that school, I'm just in his gang, as his 'Left hand'.", Kevin replied.

"Then you must have seen his face, haven't you?", Emma asked raising her eyebrows.

"No, I didn't, he always comes in front of us in a mask.", Kevin replied breathing heavily.

"Damn! I need a break.", Y/N said grabbing her hairs in frustration, before standing up from her chair.

"We'll come here again after some time, for now let's go in your office.", Tiara said, a bit concerned for Y/N.

"Yes, she's right, c'mon let's go.", Emma said agreeing with Tiara.

Y/N just nodded her head, before walking out of the interrogation room.

Tiara and Emma followed her.

After reaching there Y/N straight up went to her chair before resting her head on table.

"Are you ok?", Emma asked her.

She sat straight, before nodding her head as a 'Yes'.

"Are you sure?", Emma again asked.

"I'm fine guys", She replied, looking at them.

"Emma, can you please read that R's information file once again?", Y/N asked.

"Yeah sure, but why?", Emma asked back.

"Nothing, just do it.", She replied, this time with a serious tone.

"Umm....ok", Emma replied, not wanting to make Y/N angry.

"BASIC INFORMATION:
Name: Not known yet, but is commonly known as R.
Age: 19 years
Country: From USA, lives in South Korea.
Study's in: St. Xavier High School

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Eye color: Brown
Hieght: 5'8
Wieght: 62 kg
Leftie/rightie: Leftie"

"Make a list of all the male students in that school whose eye color is brown, hieght is 5'8 and are leftie.", Y/N said, turning towards Tiara.

"Ok.",She replied, before walking out of the office.

"Excellent idea, Y/N.", Emma said, with wide eyes,impressed."Why this didn't came in my mind.", She continued.

Y/N just shook her head, as she was too tired to reply back.

-------------------------

Mean While,

Jungkook's POV

I've surely seen her before, well not her basically, but her eyes.

I closed my eyes, 'trusfated'.

Since the time I met Y/N, I'm thinking about her only.

Don't take it in a double meaning.

Its only because, she looks familiar, I don't know why, I just think I've seen her somewhere.

I was busy thinking about this, when my thoughts got cut off, by the door bell.

I stood up, and opened the door.

Third person's POV

As Jungkook opened the door, a deep voice, reaches his ears.

"Do you know what's the time right now??", Yes, the one and only Kim Taehyung asked.

"Did you just came here to ask 'What's the time right now??' Seriously Taehyung?", Jungkook asked in disbelief.

"Oh so you forgot huh? Didn't we decided that you'll come to my house to hangout, after school?", Taehyung asked folding his hands on his chest, without forgetting to raise an eyebrow, before continuing,"You didn't even picked up my calls."

Jungkook's eyes widened and he bit his lower lip in nervousness, trying to make an excuse.

"Oh, no ofcourse not, I totally remembered that, but you know my girlfriend called me, and I had to pick up her call.", Jungkook mentally cursed himself for the reason he gave.

"Oh really? Are you feeling this much single,that you even forgot, that you don't have a girlfriend??", Taehyung asked smirking.

"Noooo!! Who told you that I don't have a girlfriend, I of course have one!!", Jungkook lied.

"Jungkook.", Taehyung said with a serious face.

"Ok fine. I don't have a girlfriend and I forgot about the hangout.,", Jungkook said rolling his eyes, walking inside the living room, before sitting on the couch.

Taehyung chuckled on his behaviour, before closing the door behind him, and follwing Jungkook, inside the living room.

He then sat beside him before asking," Now tell me, What is bothering you?"

Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes, before returning to his self again and replying,"What? N-Nothing. Who said something is bothering me?", while,looking at the floor, biting his lower lips due to nevoursness, yet again.

Taehyung sighed.

"Are you underestimating my mind reading powers?", Taehyung said with fake anger, not forgetting to wear a pout.

Jungkook gave up after seeing his best friend's adorable face.

He sighed before telling everything that was roaming in his mind before Taehyung came.

"That's it? You're just bothered by this small thing??", Taehyung shook his head before continuing,"Maybe You must have seen her somewhere in social media.", he finished.

"No Taehyung, you're not understanding! I've definitely seen her face to face.", Jungkook said frustrated.

"Ok, lets leave it here, when you remember, then tell me where you saw her, fine? Right now I'm here to hangout with you, so let's do that?", Taehyung said changing the topic, to cheer up Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded his head.

"So lets play video games, shall we??", Taehyung asked cheerfully.

Jungkook sighed, before flashing his bunny smile, nodding happily.

And with that their hangout session started.

-------------------------

So, here's the 9th part.
I hope you enjoyed it.
Anyways, bye!!
Good night!!😘😘😃😃