Chapter I : The teleported ones

(Take note : this happened before the 3rd years graduated)

"...." - said out loud For ex: "Who are you?"
'....' - monologue For ex: 'Why did he do that?'

Students started to panic as they did not know what was going on and why they were here

Sudo:"What the hell is going on?! Where the hell are we!?and who the hell are you!?!"

Most students wondered the same thing as to who the mysterious person in front of them was

Mysterious person:"My Name is Aisuru,You can call me Ai and I brought you all here to react on some videos that I will show you"

Most of the students were nervous as to how this girl managed to teleport them all here just to react on some videos that they didn't know what was about

Horikita:"Um....Ai-san,there seems to be someone missing from our class"

Class 1-D finally realized that one of their classmates was missing, and that was Ayanokouji Kiyotaka,their classmate.

Haruka:"Yeah you're right Horikita-san. Kiyopon isn't here, where is he Ai-san!?"

Haruka asked as she was worried about what could have happened to her precious Kiyopon. She wasn't the only one who was worried. The rest of Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's friends were also worried about his whereabouts.

Aisuru:"Don't worry , Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is safe. I just didn't bring him here because the videos you will be reacting to is about him"

Everyone, except for certain people who knew about Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's abilities and true identity,were dumbfounded and confused,but also a little scared. They found nothing interesting about Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and came to the conclusion that he was just a regular high school student. So why would a mysterious figure who has the power of teleporting them,make them watch videos about him? It didn't make sense

Aisuru:"Look,I know some of you are skeptical about this,but don't worry,this will be very interesting and will be worth your time"

Sakayanagi:"Fufufu.....this will be interesting indeed"

Hashimoto:"What do you mean princess?"

Sakayanagi:"Oh nothing fufufufu"

Kamuro:"Just ignore her, honestly It'd be a waste of time trying to ask her about these things" 'Ugh... her laugh is as annoying as ever'

Aisuru:" Alright,any questions before I start the video?"

Ike:"I have one,why do we have to watch videos about that boring guy! No offense but wouldn't Kushida be a better choice?"

Kushida:"Thank you Ike kun" 'stupid pervert, you're as dumb as ever'

Shinohara:"Yeah,for once, he's right. Why do we have to watch videos about that boring stick in the mud Ayanokouji? Sure he's fast and all but that's it! Honestly,he's so gloomy I can't find anything interesting about him no matter how hard I try"

Ryuen:"AHAHHAHAHA....what a bunch of defective morons. They can't even see the monster hiding in plain site"

Ike:"What did you say!?!"

Shinohara:"Yeah,who are you to insult us?! We can easily overtake your class with Horikita's help you know!"

Ryuen:"HAHAHAHA... honestly I'm gonna die...HAHAHA...this is just to funny, what a bunch of defectives. Do you really think your little leader can beat m-"

Aisuru: "Alright that's enough,let's start the video"

__________________________________________________

Author's note

Hey guys, that's it for this chapter,I know it's short but it's already late so I'll leave it at that,see you on the next chapter

Word count - 581 words

Published - 7/22/21