Chapter III : From angel to demon

Aisuru:"Alright,are all of you ready to watch the next video?"

Most Class D girls:"As long as nothing bad happens,I don't think Hirata-kun can take it anymore"

Hirata:"It's fine,it's fine,it's fine, they're fine,they're fine,everything is fine"

Kushida:"Yeah Ai-san, Hirata-kun can't take it anymore,he can't stop muttering things,who knows what would happen if he saw something worse happening" 'This is bound to make me look better in the eyes of others. Thanks for your sacrifice Hirata. You may be gulable,naive,and delusional and all,but you were useful"

Aisuru:'Wow,that girls selfishness and overall cruelty honestly gets on my nerves' "I'm sorry but I can't promise that I won't show you anything terrible happening, I am truly sorry"

Ichinose:"Oh um... It's alright Ai-san, it's not your fault that those kids got hurt"

Hiyori:"Yeah cheer up Ai-san,you don't have anything to apologize for"

Random Students:"Yeah cheer up!"

Aisuru:"Thank you everyone" ' I can't tell them that I apologized sarcastically because of what Kushida was thinking, Now I feel really guilty that they are trying to cheer me up when I'm perfectly fine, while Hirata-kun over there can't stop muttering things and is on the verge of a mental break down, Maybe I'll give Hirata a drink that could make him calm down a bit'

Suddenly,a tasty looking drink appeared in front of Hirata and almost everyone was looking at it not even noticing that drool was coming out of their mouth

Aisuru:"There you go Hirata-kun, drink it,it can help you feel better"

Hirata started drinking the drink that Ai-san gave him and suddenly felt very calm

Hirata:"Thank you for the drink Ai-san,it really helped me calm down a bit"

Most Class D girls:"Yeeeyyy! Hirata-kun is back!Thank you Ai-san!

Hirata:"Sorry for worrying you all everyone"

Most Class D girls:"It's okay, we're just happy that you're alright Hirata-kun"

Random Student:"Ai-san, don't we get your 'special' drink too?"

Another Random Student:"Yeah, isn't it a little unfair that only Hirata-kun gets to drink it,we want to drink it to!"

Aisuru:"Alright fine, but you all need to drink it while watching the video"

Everyone who wanted to drink the 'special' drink:"Alright!"

Suddenly drinks appeared in front of everyone

Aisuru:"Alrighty, let's start the video"

Today was the day that the batch of babies for the fourth generation have arrive. Professor Ayanokouji was in the white room checking to see if they had enough specimens as he was planning to enroll his own son, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka,in to the white room's fourth generation

Almost everyone:"What!"

Hirata:"How could he put his own son in to a horrible place like that!?!

Ichinose:"How could he?! Ayanokouji-kun is such a nice person and it's because of him that he had to suffer so much!

Hiyori:"My book buddy suffered so much pain because of him?! How could he do such a thing to his own son!?! Doesn't he care about what would happen if he was punished just like the poor boy in the first generation?!?!"

Karuizawa:'Kiyotaka suffered so much,well no matter,I will help him in every way possible and once I see this father of his, I'm gonna give him a big punch/slap on the face for doing this to him'