Chapter 18: Prepare for the Practical Exam

---

"Okay, that's it for the class. There's only one week left until the final exams. You all are studying properly, right? I'm sure you already know, but it won't just be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all." Aizawa announce before he slides the door close.

Kaminari Denki - Midterm: 21/21

Ashido Mina - Midterm: 20/21

"I haven't studied at all!" Kaminari panicked and Ashido laughed it off.

"With the sports festival and internship, I didn't study at all!" Kaminari added, holding his head.

Tokoyami Fumikage - Midterm: 15/21

"It's true that we had one event after another, but..." Tokoyami agrees.

Sato Rikido - Midterm: 13/21

Koda Koji - Midterm: 12/21

"For the midterms, we just started school, so they didn't cover much, so I didn't really have a hard time with them, but with the back-to-back events and stuffs, the finals will be different..." Sato noted as Koda silently nodded.

Mineta Monuro - Midterm: 10/21

"It'll be tough since there's a practical exam, too." Mineta teases purposely to the duo.

"T-Tenth on the midterms?!" Kaminari and Ashido exclaims.

"And here I thought you were one of us!" Ashido exclaims.

"Guys like you are only likeable if they're dumb...!" Kaminari added, Midoriya walked towards the duo.

"Ashido, Kaminari!" Both look at Midoriya, "L-Let's do our best! We all want to go the training camp together, right?" Midoriya says, trying to encourage his friends.

Midoriya Izuku - Midterm: 4/21

"Yes! As class rep, I also have high hopes that you'll all be moved to action!" Iida joins Midoriya on encouraging.

Iida Tenya - Midterm: 2/21

"It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class." Todoroki bluntly says, making Kaminari discourage.

Todoroki Shoto - Midterm: 6/21

"Be careful with your words!"

"You two, I may be able to be of assistance with the class lectures." Yaoyorozu offers to help tutor them for the written test.

Yaoyorozu Momoi - Midterm: 1/21

"Yao-momo!"

Several others hear her proposal and asked to be tutored as well. Excited, Yaoyoruzo promises to prepare a study session at her home.

Sero Hanta - Midterm: 18/21

Ojiro Mashirao - Midterm: 9/21

"Look at the difference in virtue." Kirishima comments on Bakugou on his different standards from his peers.

Kirishima Eijiro - Midterm: 16/21

"I can do it, too! Want me to beat it into you?" Bakugou angrily declares he will tutor Eijiro himself.

Bakugou Katsuki - Midterm: 3/21

"Everyone's panicking now, it's too late to try and cram for exams." Aoyama says.

"Shouldn't you try cramming a little?" Shouji replies.

Shouji Mezo - Midterm: 11/21

Aoyama Yuga - Midterm: 19/21