YOU Broke ME Apart!

I think of all the memories play back from yesterday. This man I was being held captive by scares me. I mean he the guy who raped me.

I shudder with intense fear as the door opens. Taoe walks in and picks me up. I am to weak to protest, but he must notice my facial expression change.

"I am taking you to the bathroom to clean you off. You look like crap."

Why is it that I feel like Tape is someone I can trust.

We walk into the bathroom and Tape turns the water on to run me a bath. He offers to clean me because he knows I am to weak. I let him because I trust him.

He takes my shirt off and stares at my body.

"You haven't eaten. Why?"

I laugh on the inside. Why would he ask me such a stupid question. Shouldn't he know?

"You should know why I haven't eaten. I am being tortured to death."

He looks at me like he has something to confess. What is it that everyone is hiding from me.

"Why am I even here?" I ask.

He flinches before reacting to my question.

"I can't see you look like this. I will only tell you a few things because there are no cameras in here. We have been watching you for years. We know everything about you. A very long time ago....your parents were killed. They were killed because of someone very close to you teamed up with your father to kill the master's girlfriend. The person who helped your father was never killed, instead they remained by your side. In return, the master killed your father and mother."

This explains everything. This is why I was forced to live under the bridge. All because of them. But who was the person who helped me and stood by my side?

"The person who stayed by your side is the one who wants you dead for some unknown reason.It must be really important if they have you locked up in h-

Just like that, the door was broken off its hinges and onto the ground. Two very muscular men walked in and grabbed Tape. They dragged him out while mumbling things like, 'why did you tell her'...and 'the master will kill you.

I could not let that happen. Tape has shown that he cares for me.I get out of the tub and quickly put some clothes on. I run out of the bathroom in hopes of finding Tape. I was suddenly pushed into a dark room.

"Well Well Well......look what the cat dragged back from the dead."

I knew that voice. I knew it all to well. But why. Why would she do this to me. What did I do to everyone to make them want to hurt me.

I was suddenly hit in the head with a metal object. I heard a few words from the girl.

"YOU broke ME apart." she said.

And with that I pass out feeling betrayed and broken.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Any thoughts on who it could be?

Note to self: Add more characters

ANYWAYS what do you think will happen?

ANYWAYS

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

THANKS LOVELIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!