Never Thought it Would End in my Death

Recap: 

"You lied to me."

After all of these years, she finally decides to show up.

"Kacie, it is not what it seems. You have to let me explain."
"Let you explain! Explain  how you left me with an abusive father! I hate you! Do you know what I've been through!"
All my frustration was clearly evident in my little speech. I still loved my mom, but I couldn't just forgive her like that. Where was she when I was living on the street? Where was she when I was kidnapped? Where was she when I was on the brink of death?

She was nowhere to be seen.

A part of me wanted to stay and ask her but then the other half of me just wanted to pick up and leave. So instead, I sat on the floor and cried.

I cried for all the years I had no one to help me... to love me.

"Kacie, I had no choice."

"Yes you do mom. You always have a choice. You could have went to the police and told them what dad was doing!"

"I couldn't do that! Your father would have killed you! I did what was best for everyone and in the end I lost my sister and my daughter! How do you think that makes me feel?!" she said.

"NO! Don't you for a second turn this around to make me wither at your emotions. Look at me...look at what you did to me! I am f.ucked up because of you!

She looked down at me with pity. I could care less because I did not want her pity. Now that I think about, I just want to leave. I want to get far away from here as possible.

Even if I did get away for a while, I would still have this on my mind. I have to close this chapter of my life.

" You have 5 minutes to explain. Starting now."

"I planned this all out. I had no idea that you would be kidnapped. Your father was beating me. I thought about leaving for a very long time, and I also thought about bringing you with me, but if I had bring you with me, our lives would be in danger all the time. It was the hardest thing to do, but I had to. Your father thought that I had killed myself which is exactly what I wanted him to think"

I couldn't believe it. I thought he killed her. This is way to confusing.

"Wait, why did you leave in the first place?" I asked.

"Because I did something terrible."

"What did you do? Answer me please!!"

"I slept with one of your father's men and got pregnant. Somehow your father found out and that is why I left. I could not have the baby killed." She said.

"So you would rather me be dead than the baby in your stomach? Are you serious. I went through hell and highwater with him!"

"I had no choice." She said.

"You always have a choice. So where is my father now?" I asked.

"I killed him." She said blankly.

I ran to her as fast as possible and fought her with gun in her hand.

I love kicked and punched her wherever I could just like she did to me.

I knocked the gun out of her hand and scrambled to get it. Once I had the gun, I cocked it back and pointed it to her.

"Please Kacie.." She whimpered.

"Save it. Well wait, you can't you'll be dead anyway." I said.

I positioned the gun on her hand and put my finger on the trigger.

"See you in hell." She said.

Just as I pulled the trigger, I felt a terrible burning feeling in my stomach. My mother was on the floor dead and I was well on my way.

My stomach had lots of blood oozing out and I began to feel dizzy.

I fell to the ground and started laughing. So much for closing a chapter of my life.
I never thought it would end in my death.

******************************
OHHHHHHHHH
THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER....WELL EXCEPT FOR THE EPILOGUE.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT.
ANYWAYS
COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW
THANKS LOVELIES!!!!!!!!