Think Again

It has been three days...three days since that poor man was killed.

Every single person that tries to talk to me is dead. I don't even understand. I just want to leave. I want to go back to my old life that was so much better than this.

A note was slipped under the door.

I got up and made my way to the door and picked it up.

You failed the first time and you need to start over. Look around the room and find some clues.

-Joey

Of course it would be Joey. Why is he even helping me?

What if this is a trap. What if he is only trying to lead me to another empty room that I will finally die in.

So many what if's.

I dropped the note and walked back to the bed. Maybe I could just stay here and ignore what he is trying to tell me.

It seems as if anyone I talk to would already be killed in sight. Why would I risk Joey's life for mine. It makes no sense.

I lied down on the bed and started peeling the paint off of the wall.

A few hours or so passed and I had at least one fourth of the wall peeled off.

A man pounded the door and broke it down. He and about three other people walked in and picked me up.

"Let me go!" I shouted.

They ignored my cries and continued to drag me through the hallway.

They opened the door and threw me in the room. From the looks of it, this was most definetly a torture room.

Someone walked into the room and placed down some pretty dangerous looking tools.

"HAHAHA!!! WELL HERE GOES ANOTHER DAY WITH THE NAIL PLUCKING! THANKS A LOT!"

I am going crazy right now. At this moment, I don't even care anymore.

The person just walked around the room staring at me. The weird thing was that I wasn't even placed in a chair or tied.

"Why am I not tied up?"

I know I sound stupid for asking the question, like who wants to be tied up, but I need to know.

"Well sweetheart, these tools aren't for you."

What?

Just as I was about to ask another question, someone else was thrown into the room.

The person who set the tools on the desk came over to the person and tied them up.

"Hello Kacie. You must be happy to have a break from all of the torturing. So today, you may hurt this man in anyway possible. If you don't....well there is no don't. This man has to be dead in the next hour or two. You know what I mean by that."

I sat there shocked. I can't be a murderer. I can't kill somebody period.

I looked at the person who tied him up.

"I CAN'T KILL HIM! I CAN'T KILL AN INNOCENT MAN!"

He just ignored me and walked out of the room while locking the door.

The man in the chair looked up at me.

"Just g-get it o-over with p-please! I d-don't want t-to be i-in here a-anymore!"

I can't kill this person no matter how bad they want me to. I am not mentally and physically strong for that.

"Please." he whimpered.

My heart rate began increasing and my palms were getting sweaty. I picked up the saw with trembling fingers. I turned around to the man and looked at him in the eye.

"I am so sorry." I whispered.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————-

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Any thoughts on my song of the chapter?

Any thoughts on Kacie killing the man?

ANYWAYS YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

COMMENT

FOLLOW

VOTE

THANKS LOVELIES