☆chapter 4☆

Previously

"Giulietta, a word"

Your P.O.V
'oop-' i watch as they walk to a 'private' place, in front of us(me, Luca, cu- I mean Alberto(i heard Luca whispered to Giulia))

"Giulia, I can't let you get in the race, you're always sad when you lose" Massimo sighs, Giulia links her hand together, "per favore papa, I have a team now" she points at Luca and Alberto, "but we don't have that much money-" Giulia cuts him off "I can work more! Double even!" Massimo sigh for like- the 162nd time, "I can't sell what I don't have" Luca raised his hand "we could help" Massimo look at Luca "you? Work? You don't know fish" I pet Machiavelli as he's on my lap, "oh us? We know lots of fish" machi growled at the two of them, "you want work, I'll give you work" they cheered, well they seem to be excited for work "yes! Thank you, papa" Giulia jumps on Massimo, machi hops on the table hissing and growling at the boys "Machiavelli! Psshh don't!" Giulia shooed Machiavelli, he jumped on Luca, "machi no!"

Time skip

The four of us walk outside while machi is being scolded, I think, "sorry about Machiavelli" Luca scratches his nape "it's ok" I look at his hair and snicker, "here let me help you" I walk towards Luca and fixes his hair, I grab some extra band-aid and applied it on the scar, I turn to Alberto " you want one too?" I took out one with a sea shell on it "psshh that's for kids" I smirk "well I guess more for Luca" I was about to take the 'seal' off. (get it? Seal? As in- ok- I'll stop-)

When Alberto snatches it, "fine I'll take it" I smile sweetly at him, "well we better get going to uh.." Luca stopped talking, Giulia suddenly has a light bulb above her head "oh! You need a place to stay?" she said as she looks up at the treehouse we have.

Mini time skip

I finished changing my clothes and came back to our room to see Giulia face plant on the ground, 'oof, that's gonna hurt ' I brush my hair and flop on the bed, I hum, and Giulia bid goodnight to Luca And Alberto.

I turn off the lights and go back to where I was, just as I feel sleepy I thought of my family, and that kid Alberto(you're like 13, but you act like you're a grown-up) he really looks familiar, but I can't put my finger on it, I slowly drift off to sleep...

dreamworld

I swam in the water out of oxygen i was being chased by my friend A̵̛̬̋͆̌̽͛̀̉́͌̅ĺ̷̨̺̠̦͙̣̰̼̰̠̪̥͉̃̓̔̎̔̀͆͊͘͘b̷̛͎̼̭̹̓͐͛̀̂̍͐́̔͜͜͜ę̵̨̧̗͙̘̳̫̗̙͔̯̟̫̆̉͊r̸̜̺̟̠̫̺̮̞̠̿̊̚ẗ̶͔̝̪́͗̀͑͑̂̈́̿̎̽͝ͅỏ̸̘͇̮̝̪̟̮̩̞̬͙, we're playing tag, A̵̛̬̋͆̌̽͛̀̉́͌̅ĺ̷̨̺̠̦͙̣̰̼̰̠̪̥͉̃̓̔̎̔̀͆͊͘͘b̷̛͎̼̭̹̓͐͛̀̂̍͐́̔͜͜͜ę̵̨̧̗͙̘̳̫̗̙͔̯̟̫̆̉͊r̸̜̺̟̠̫̺̮̞̠̿̊̚ẗ̶͔̝̪́͗̀͑͑̂̈́̿̎̽͝ͅỏ̸̘͇̮̝̪̟̮̩̞̬͙ and i live close by so it's okay, it's not like we're gonna get killed or anything, i swam a bit closer to the surface but i didn't know that a boat was close, i heard him call my name but everything went black and e hear a loud noise... i tried to close my ears but...my body feels numb, suddenly a bright light blinded me...