☆chapter 6☆

Your P.O.V

I, Giulia, and the two other boys arrived at the place and saw the lady explaining how the race works. I got bored and tell the lady to just get it over with, I took a map and show it to the three, "and then you go up the hill and go back down" I explained, "that looks hard" Luca said "yeah! Hard to lose" Alberto boost with confidence, Giulia finger gun at him "I like your confidence, but we have to beat-" just as on cue, Ercole and his "friends" walk to the sign-up place, "-Ercole" Giulia finished, I sigh and look over to him, he walks away but before he walks further away, he noticed us, "pff, spiulia? You still signing up?" he laughed, I roll my eyes, "ignore him" i take Giulia's word and look at the map again not because I don't care, it's just that I don't.

Giulia was talking to Ercole when everyone except me alberto, luca and giulia raised our hands. I got confused and decided to just pay attention again

"see? Everyone loves me" i looked around the see the faces of fear "they don't 'love' you they're scared of you" i put my finger on his chest and he pushed me back and a hand caught me before falling

Alberto walks up and got to a fighting stance....? It came up more like a question than a statement "oh-ho? You wanna go?" Ercole got to the same stance but i held Alberto back "don't" i warn him and he just groan and roll his eyes

Giulia walk up to him and i let go of Alberto "Ercole, you are just afraid that we're gonna put an end-" "to your evil empire of injustices(?)" they both finished her so called 'roast' "got anything new?" he puts on a bored face and i got irritated "yeah- you look like A- a-" Giulia have some trouble trying to come up with a comeback "a catfish" Luca whispered "a catfish!" she repeated and i stifled a laugh but the others looked confused, Ercole scoffed while Luca explains the joke "they're bottom feeders and they have two sad little whiskers" now that the joke was explained everyone tried to hold in their laugh except for Ercole and one of his "friend" while the other laughed and got hit by a long sandwich.

"listen here kid...i eat kids like you for breakfast. I DUNK them in my cioccolato  and " he stops talking and made a eating motion with his hand but it looks very aggressive "finiti!" he made another motion that looks like he's cutting his neck. Luca has a sweat running down his face nd gulp very loudly while ercole puts his hand around Luca's shoulder and showed him the money he took from giulia "so, sign up. Mm?" luca slowly took the money and ercole keeps talking "i'll make it my mission to destroy you" he tighten his grip on luca but quickly got up and walks away.

"haha! Luca bravo! we did it!" guilia wraps her hand around luca and walks to the sign up place leaving me and alberto behind, he looks at giulia with a glare "hey uh- i was wondering" i look at the smaller male (yes, i have blessed you with height) "have i seen you before?" he starts to get sweaty and stuttering "w-what? oh- psh- you must be w-wrong" and laughs nervously, i got suspicious but kept it for myself "okay then..." and i follows giulia.

<><><><>

YOOOOOOOOO I'M BACK heyyy how've you been? sorry for being away for so long, i have a discord to manage and i have been on to dsmp lately, but i hope you enjoy mis patitos!