☆chapter 5☆

previously

I swam in the water out of oxygen i was being chased by my friend A̵̛̬̋͆̌̽͛̀̉́͌̅ĺ̷̨̺̠̦͙̣̰̼̰̠̪̥͉̃̓̔̎̔̀͆͊͘͘b̷̛͎̼̭̹̓͐͛̀̂̍͐́̔͜͜͜ę̵̨̧̗͙̘̳̫̗̙͔̯̟̫̆̉͊r̸̜̺̟̠̫̺̮̞̠̿̊̚ẗ̶͔̝̪́͗̀͑͑̂̈́̿̎̽͝ͅỏ̸̘͇̮̝̪̟̮̩̞̬͙, we're playing tag, A̵̛̬̋͆̌̽͛̀̉́͌̅ĺ̷̨̺̠̦͙̣̰̼̰̠̪̥͉̃̓̔̎̔̀͆͊͘͘b̷̛͎̼̭̹̓͐͛̀̂̍͐́̔͜͜͜ę̵̨̧̗͙̘̳̫̗̙͔̯̟̫̆̉͊r̸̜̺̟̠̫̺̮̞̠̿̊̚ẗ̶͔̝̪́͗̀͑͑̂̈́̿̎̽͝ͅỏ̸̘͇̮̝̪̟̮̩̞̬͙ and i live close by so it's okay, it's not like we're gonna get killed or anything, i swam a bit closer to the surface but i didn't know that a boat was close, i heard him call my name but everything went black and e hear a loud noise... i tried to close my ears but...my body feels numb, suddenly a bright light blinded me...

Your P.O.V
I gasp as cold sweat ran down my face, I look to my surroundings to see Giulia's room, the owner is too busy playing a 'trumpet' to wake up the boys, I quickly dried my face before she sees me, I stand up and look out the window
to see a glimpse of purple and green, huh, wonder what that was, I sigh and put a hand in Giulia's shoulder, she stopped the music "oh! Mattina Y/n!"(blame google translate if it's wrong) I reply with a low voice and points at the place where the two were supposed to be sleeping, she raises an eyebrow, Massimo came in the backyard and the two boys walk to our sight, apparently, they were hiding behind the tree, they nurvously wave at us, I furrowed my eyebrows, massimo called both of them to follow him to the boat, "c'mon Y/n let's-" I cut her off "sorry giulia, maybe not today, I want to swim for a bit" giulia look back at me and hums, "ok, I want to make a new record anyways" I nodded and went outside.

Time skip

I arrive in the caves I usually hang, I went in the water and scales started to show up, F/c scales are all over my body, a tail popped up, I swam around and go to the bottom of the sea, I saw seashells, starfish, and normal fishes, I giggle and went up to the surface.

I saw Massimo's boat and went under it, I took a peek and saw Alberto and Luca, Alberto really looks familiar, he almost look like from that dream..., I noticed sea kelp floating, and a spear went through it, I flinch and swam to the bottom avoiding the boat.

I pick up some pretty seashells so I can give them to Giulia, I saw a really pretty one that catches my eyes, the colors remind me of someone I know, it has a blue and purple gradient, it shines a little from the sunlight.

Time skip

I quickly dry myself in the cave and made sure there are no scales on my body after I made sure, I walk to the stairs, when u arrive at the stairs I saw LOADS of fish, I gasp and looked at the boys "your friend do know fish" Massimo pats Alberto and Luca's shoulder, I walk towards them and saw Luca gave Giulia a thumbs up, "hey guys" the two of the jump, I laugh and walk towards Giulia, I could've sworn the two had a tint of red on their face.

I showed Giulia the seashells I found, she looked amazed and told me she will put this on the wall, I nodded and told them I'll be in the house. I walk up the stairs and walk into the house, I saw machi and pet him on the head, I walk into Giulia's room so I can easily go to the treehouse, I sat down and looked at the sky.

A few minutes later I heard Giulia call me, I went down the treehouse, "what do you need?" I asked Giulia, she asked me to come with her and the boys to sign up for the race, I agreed and went to the sign-up place.

<><><><>
Sorry i didn't post, i have some other books i'm working on :)