𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐋 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍

»»----- ➴ -----««

"𝑳𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆,

𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓.

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓.

𝑵𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒖𝒔.

𝑵𝑶 𝑶𝑵𝑬!"

»»----- ➴ -----««

CLASS, I'll be giving out your papers from last week about using the 7 perspectives in a situation. Let's say some of you did well and some of you need a little more work. Talk to me after class if there's any problem with your grade," Marcelo said. He stood up from his chair to pass out the paper. He started at the desk close to the door wanting to save the best for last.

Everyone was whispering predicting what grade they got or gossiping about the latest news they heard.

Marcelo over heard the gossip about the gym teacher might be having an affair with one of the students to which he smirked wanting to laugh.

Violeta was looking at the window thinking about what she wanted to eat. She'll probably go to the cafe and buy a chocolate chip muffins.

She didn't hear that her teacher was coming and, now, stood right in front of her.

He cleared his throat to get her attention.

Why is she always looking at that tree. It's a tree! It gives us air and paper. It's not magical!

Violeta looked up confused to why her teacher is standing there.

Marcelo flipped the paper so she or her classmates wouldn't look at her paper, "Meet me after school to discuss your grade," Marcelo said quietly so only Violeta could here. He slowly got up with a smirk and returned back to his desk and went on his computer.

Violeta was confused and looked down at her paper slowly flipping half the paper so she could see her grade.

What?!

A D-?!

That's impossible! I checked my paper twice and had Lisa read it and she said it was good!

Omg! I'm totally gonna fail this exam!

Violeta looked around to see if anyone saw her grade and to her relief nobody payed attention to her. Violeta looked down with sadness. She swore she would get a good grade.

Marcelo looked at her the entire time. He felt a little guilty that he gave her a bad grade but in reality she got a A+.

Stick to the plan.

Don't feel guilty.

She has to say yes.

The bell rings indicating that class has ended. Everyone started to leave with their friends by their side.

One girl came up to Violeta. Violeta had 2 classes with her. She was always the show off and somewhat of a teachers pet.