| 𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 | * 𝑴 𝑨 *

»»----- ➴ -----««

𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒎𝒆!

𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆!!

𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅!

𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆!

»»----- ➴ -----««

"PLEASE!" She begged.

They were now in the house. Marcelo was grabbing Violeta by the hair which hurt to the extreme.

"I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me!" Violeta cried out.

Marcelo didn't listen too busy in his own thoughts. Too angry to process what's going on.

She's gonna leave you.

Poor Marcelo can't get the girl that he loves to stay with him.

No!

She loves me and will stay with me until we die!

There's was no one there since Marcelo told them they had the day off. Violeta, on the other hand, hoped someone was there to save her.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I'll be faithful please let me go!!"

"Shut up!" Marcelo yelled which made Violeta quiet instantly.

Marcelo kept walking down the hall turning right then left then straight leaving Violeta confused.

The finally stopped at a door. Marcelo grabbed the keys from his pocket and put in the lock to open it.

Once it was open, Marcelo pushed Violeta into a dark room and closed it and locked it.

Violeta stayed on the floor for a while taking in what just happened.

How did he know I was meeting Can?!

How did he know that I was texting him all night?!

Why am I here?!

She quickly got up and ran to the door and started banging on it.

"Let me out! I hate being in the dark," Violeta yelled.

She then heard a bang on the door which made Violeta flinched and step back.

"You'll be in here until I say you can get out. You'll be in the room all alone in the dark until you earn the trust to be outside. You disgust me right now. I can't look at you!" Marcelo said at the door.

"I'm sorry! I won't talk to anyone! I swear," Violeta promised.

"I'm not believing a whore like you! You broke my trust! I gave you the phone in hopes you would use it to text you 'friend' and your family. Not to Can who does not deserve you!" Marcelo yelled.