𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝟑 𝟖

»»----- ➴ -----««

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆,

𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆

𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕.

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒆, 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆.

𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

»»----- ➴ -----««

WHERE were you two and why is she thanking you?"

They both froze.

He wasn't supposed to come back for another half an hour!

"I asked a question and I expected an answer!" Marcelo snapped getting up from his seat.

Violeta was too scared to speak. Ever since that incident of the hidden closet, she tried so hard to stay away from him.

"She was helping me with something in my office," Nora lied with a smile making the lie convincing.

Marcelo looked at Nora not believing it.

"My mom sent in a bunch of flowers to congratulate me on my job. I couldn't carry all of them, so I asked Violeta if she can help me as well as organizing the space," Nora added more fuel to the flame.

Violeta looked at Nora with hesitation. She didn't want to talk to Marcelo.

"Is this true, Violeta?" Marcelo asked and went behind her wrapped his arm around her waist making Violeta tensed almost trembling.

"Y..yes. I know I shouldn't help anymore, but she really needed help and you know me wanting to help people," Violeta had the courage to look up at Marcelo and give him a kind smile.

Marcelo knew it was forced but didn't say anything for now.

"Alright. Nora you may get back to work," Marcelo nodded.

Nora smiled and started at Violeta with pity eyes then left to her office.

Violeta started down at her shoes not wanting to talk and be far away from Marcelo as possible.

Violeta turned to go back to her space but a hand pulled her back making her stumble back to his chest.

"Who said you can leave?" Marcelo asked closed to her ears making Violeta flinch a little.