Birth of the AI "Deku"

It all started at 4 years old, 2195. Izuku was labeled as a quirkless person. Someone who didn't have a quirk. Someone who didn't have a special power like the rest of the world.

Izuku always thought he would never need to deal with quirks or not. Just become an analyst and informant for heroes, live a nice life, that be the end of that.

He was always above his grade level, so he was always good to do as he wished, analyzing heroes, known villains, etc. He always thought how he would use their quirks, and the pages came back lack luster.

Compared to the rest of the class only learning to speak though, he was leagues ahead.

"Deku!" screamed a spiky blonde, "that's what you call a useless analyst!"

"Hey! That's not nice"

"Wow Bakugou, you can read?"

"Of course I can, I am the best!"

Ah yes, that was Bakugou. the childhood bully of Izuku, and the one to later create his demise.

The other one was called Tsubasa, someone who is just there for everything. Never was important.

Izuku was also there, being called Deku, or useless because he doesn't have a quirk.

Going on with his life, he works hard, getting better at analyzation as he went, all until it was 2 days before his birthday where things go wrong.

——

"Kacchan! That's too much!"

Standing in front of a hurt kid, Izuku tried to make another stand against his bully

"Oh? So what? What are you going to do about it?"

"I'm going to stop you!"

Staring down at the green child, he smirks, and punches his palm, causing sparks.

"Look here, we got a useless hero."

Extending his wings, Tsubasa flies up and dive bombs Izuku as Bakugo rushed with his consistent right hook.

Dodging both, Izuku pushes bakugo over, and makes a run for it.

Running down the street, he feels Tsubasa crash into his back, sending them both into the road.

Tsubasa looks around, sees where he is, and flies up quickly to not be hurt.

"KID LOOK OUT"

A random passerby sees an oncoming car, and a child in the road.

Too late to stop it, the car brakes hard, but a sickening crunch, and a splash of blood later, Izuku's death was guaranteed.

An ambulance arrived, and began checking the child over, only to read the records, and begin packing up.

The passerby getting angry at this, yelled at the doctors, with one of them who was not quirkiest, proceeded to kick them off the ambulance, then work with the good doctor to try and save Izukus life.

Bakugo and Tsubasa, who saw the whole thing, and couldn't do more than watch, was shocked at the doctors response, but even more so to how they responded to him confessing he caused the accident.