Chapter 2 || Home

Me and Kusuo are on our way home, me talking about my hate towards magicians and illusionists and how annoying the ones I've met are.

"Well it's not that I hate the art of illusion or a good show but they are always so annoying, and it's always the 'a magician never reveals their secret.' Like don't they want me to learn anything!"

We walk up to the house and dad is sitting on the porch. Did he have another fight with mom? I don't get why they're fighting, I know that they're in love since Kusuo told me that. But why can't they just admit to each other that they still love each other.

"Oh Kusuo, y/n, great you're home, your mother seem to have changed the lock again."

I look at my poor father, I really don't get it why can't he and mom just get along. I mean not to be like that but they do love each other, how often do you find someone like that?

I've noticed that Kusuo have also started getting kinda annoyed at them, and he usually just ignore them.

"this is the last time." Kusuo says as he unlocks the door and we walk in.

I run up to my room skipping every other step, just wanting to get to my computer to chat with my other brother. Not that I moved away a long time ago but I still miss him every day.

-Kusuke you here?

-Yeah, so what's up?

-Please like you didn't remember.

-Hmm no don't know what you're talking bout.

-My first day of school, Stop acting so stupid I know that you're not.

-Like I could forget, so
anything special happen? I hope Kusuo haven't been to much of a burden.

-Well no not really, I mean I met Kusuos friends and the teachers so that was fun.

-So no boys huh?

-Really, I should have seen that coming.

-Soo that means?

-Well I only met one good looking,
but he was to much plus
I think he hates me by now either way.

-What did you do.

-Why is that the first thing you assume?! That I did something?

-So you did something.

-Well I only told him to shut up and he seemed to take it personally, but I don't know why.

-That's my sis that, you will have to apologize tomorrow.

-Bye.

Maybe I wasn't so nice to Kusuke just saying bye but what am I supposed to do, he started with all his mindgames and I just decided not to deal with that. Not that he would ever care about someone's feelings enough to say sorry to them. So I don't see why I would have to apologize. Though he did look really sad, maybe I should.

"Y/n dinner is ready! Mom drags me out of my thoughts and I head downstairs, to the caos.

'mom is yelling at dad because he ate my food.' Kusuo telepathically update me on the situation.

I sit down and start eating, it's actually really good and I'm enjoying my food until dad grabs it and starts eating of my plate. I'm taking great offense in this!

"Dad!" I snatch the food back from my father's hands

"How dare you steal y/n food you son of a bitch!" Mom can get really angry sometimes, otherwise she is a very loving and caring mother.

I just stand there watching, wishing I had popcorn as mom and dad fights, I really don't care anymore in what they do, as long as they don't disturb me.

Mom throws dad over so he hits the table that hit me and Kusuo, I fall and slam face first into the floor.

That.
Was.
My.
Last.
Drop.

I punch a hole in the wall and then turn around with fire in my eyes.

"IM FINE WHEN YOU FIGHT BUT DON'T GET ME INVOLVED! SO SHUT THIS BULLSHIT DOWN I KNOW YOU LOVE EATCHOTHER!" I scream at them.

I mean they're supposed to be the adults here, I'm just a teenager and I know more about this then them.

'I'll fix it' Kusuo says telepathically, he then does something to there brains and boom they are maddly in love again.

Oh well who cares, when I'm on my way up the stairs all the windows in the house blow up.

"REALLY?"