Chap 15 || Guest

It is now spring, a month has passed since my confession to Hairo and since a lot has happened, but not between us.

First out was Christmas and everyone was at our house, then new years when we ran into eatchother at the shrine. But everytime ha turned away, talked to someone else ignoring me.

It's awful and I don't know what to do, now the butterflies that used to be in my stomach around him has turned into stones draging me down and hurting me every step I take.

I've asked Kuske for advise since he's the one brother that will listen. Kusuo is a great brother too but I know he doesn't want to be bothered by my problems when he is a being as almighty as himself. Understandable.

The snow has melted and is now forming puddles on the sidewalk on my way home from school. Ever since the whole Hairo fiasco at least I've gotten closer to the girls and Yumehara is one of the closest friends I've ever had. It's worth to mention that I had friends when I lived in London but I was often busy helping Kuske out there. Teruhachi and Mera have also grown into close friends which I appreciate an enormous amount.

Our house is the same old thing and as I walk through the door I hear my parent talking exitedly with someone. I peak into the living room, preferring to avoid any guests usually.

"Y/n! You're finally home."

"Kuske!" He's here my dear brother is here in Japan, I run forward throwing myself into a hug.

"It's been so long, gosh I've missed you." I say standing up.

"It's nice to be here. I've missed you to. Now where is our brother?" He says smiling at me.

"Oh Kusuo is probably soon home. He was avoiding a girl at school and needed to hide but told me to just head home without him."

My sour mood that I've had ever since the Hairo incident is like blown away and I can't get the smile of my lips. Even if I've chatted with Kuske since I left London it's still been about half a year since we last saw eatchother and it feels like a lot longer.

The door opens again, it's Kusuo he know that Kuske's here already, heard it through his mind reading thingies. The relationship between my brothers have always been of the stranger kind, the competitive kind.

They were never great friends as brothers and I don't think Kuske enjoyed always being bested by the younger brother, that's probably why he liked me more, I could never be better at something then him. He enjoyed being able to show me all of these thing and I know that it's still like that. He likes to be the best, but I don't mind that, I'm happy having two amazing otherworldly brothers who will always be there for me.

Every time Kusuo meets Kuske they treat eatchother like close brothers but you can see on their faces that it's a clear annoyance between the two.

The whole evening we just sit and chat and laugh (well not Kusuo but he's enjoying his coffejelly) and it truly brings up my mood, as the night comes to an end me and Kuske are the only people up.

"Hey Kuske." I say leaning back in the sofa, scrolling through the channels on the TV.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think this thing with Hairo will ever work out?" I can't find anything fun to watch.

"Well I can't say for sure, and I've never met the kid, but I think everyone has a chance at being someones match. Sometimes you try ut out and it doesn't work out and sometimes it does. First thing you have to do would be to actually get him to notice you fir someone he currently dosnt see you as."

"But what if he's ignoring me because he just see me as a friend and when I confessed he just tried to play it off by saying that. What if he actually hates me now?" Everything is spinning in my head and I really don't know what to think anymore.

"Well then you have to make him see you as a potential romantic partner."

"And how do I do that?"
"Well flirt with him, I don't know, you should know better then me you know him after all."

"Well I don't!" I seriously don't know why can't someone just give me instructions or something.

"Well neither do I and I really prefer not to talk in detail about how you flirt with my little sister, I mean you're just a kid."

"No I'm totally an adult, just so you know."

"No you're not. And its time to go to bed, school day tomorrow." Kuske says standing up.

"So I guess you won't help me then?"

"No, I don't think so." He says walking up the stairs me following.

"Well shit guess I'll have to fix everything myself, god damn it."

"Godnight!" Kuske says going into the guest bedroom.

"Night." I say going to my room.

Well I suppose I should make a plan at how to fix this then.

I sit up all night making the perfect plan at how to make sure Hairo gets my vibes. The first step, actually become good friends again.

Just time to execute the plan on zero hours of sleep and a shit load of energi drinks.