7. 𝕄𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖

☾︎ Y/N P.O.V. ☽︎
----------------------
Yeonjun was leading me around the unfinished area of the building. Our hands were interwined as well. His hand feels so nice, so safe, so warm. We then stopped infront of a wide staircase.

"Where does this lead to?" I asked him. "You'll find out soon." he said smiling, although it seemed like a smirk almost. He then started going up the stairs while I followed behind slowly.

"Careful, it's a bit slippery." he warned me. I looked down at the stairs to see tons of dust from the construction. I held onto Yeonjun's hand tighter as I followed him up the stairs, not wanting to
slip or fall.

We reached the end of the staircase to see two big doors. Yeonjun then opened one of the doors with his free hand. A bright ray of sunlight reached my face as the door opened, making me cover my eyes with my hand that was holding onto the strap of my backpack.

After a while I moved my hand away from my eyes to see a beautiful view of Seoul. I let go of Yeonjun's hand and went further onto the rooftop. My jaw dropped at the gorgeous sight.

I felt Yeonjun's presence beside me, so I took a glance at him

I felt Yeonjun's presence beside me, so I took a glance at him. "Beautiful, right?" he asked while
I nodded before looking back at the beautiful sight. "It looks even more beautiful at night, though."
he explained as I took out my phone to take a picture of the view.

"How did you find out about this place?" I asked him as I put my phone back in my backpack.

"I was a trainee who was bored and I was walking around the building to the point I found this." Yeonjun answered. "Since that day this place has been the place I go to so I could relax, maybe even
a 𝕞𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖.".

"But, why bring me here?" I questioned him. "Like I said, this is my 𝕞𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖. You said you were disappointed in yourself, so I wanted to bring you here and cheer you up." he answered,
smiling at me. He's the most thoughtful man I've met.

"Thank you, then. It helped." I said, making him smile even wider. It mostly helped because it was him who brought me here though. If someone else did, I'd probably be throwing a tantrum.

I then took a seat on the floor while he did the same. After that it was silent.

"You shouldn't give up." he said out of nowhere. "Huh?" I said, confused. "You've already got this far, so you shouldn't waste all your hard work and effort by giving up. You'll debut eventually." he said.

"And what makes you think that I'll debut?" I scoffed. "I've seen you. You're a talented person." Yeonjun stated. "Not talented enough though." I said laughing.

All of the sudden Yeonjun held me by the chin and made me look at him. Our faces were at least
'20 centimeters' apart. If someone else were doing this to me I would've backed away by now.
But, for some reason I didn't. "You definitely have potential." he said, locking his eyes with mine.