14. 𝔻𝕖𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕪

☾︎ Y/N P.O.V. ☽︎
----------------------
After days of practicing, recording, music video shooting, etcetera. It was August 24, our debut day! Me and my members were waiting for our queue to be interviewed by Soobin and Arin on Music Bank. "I wonder how awkward it's gonna be when Soobin and Rini eonni are gonna be in the same room, on camera!" Jihyun whispered to me and Miri while we stared at Rinniah, who was getting her make up done. "I know right?!" Miri whispered. "On air in 5 minutes, girls!" our manager reminded us. "Girls, we should get going." Rinniah said, walking towards us. "Okay, leader!" Jihyun replied as we stood up. "Stop calling me that." Rinniah ordered Jihyun. "I mean, you are our leader after all." I pointed out. "Whatever..." Rinniah sighed, making me and the girls laugh as we went to meet up with Soobin and Arin for our interview at the waiting room. "Annyeonghaseyo!~" we bowed to them. "Wahhh! Annyeonghaseyo!" Arin greeted back while Soobin was just staring at Rinniah with his eyes widened. "Stop checking her out, you're making her nervous!" I whispered to Soobin before he laughed in embarassment. "You girls are so pretty~" Arin complimented. "Thank you!" Rinniah replied for all of us while we smiled. "I want to adopt you guys so bad." said Arin, making us giggle.
"On air in 1 minute!" the producer told us. "Just be yourselves, don't be nervous!" Arin reminded us.
"Yeah, think of it as a normal conversation." Soobin added. "5! 4! 3! 2-!" the producer said as me and the girls crouched down, so we wouldn't be in the frame. "It's Arin who pops up in the waiting room!" Arin said. "Soobin imnida!" he added. "Soobin-sii, do you know who our guest is today?" Arin asked, following the scirpt. "Oh? I don't know, I'm 'Puzzled'. Why don't you remind me Arin-ssi?" Soobin answered, shamelessly promoting our debut album. "Well, today we are joined by one of the hottest girl groups who have been blowing up worldwide even before they debuted!" Arin said. "I think they want to introduce themselves. Let's meet them quickly!" Soobin said. "Annyeonghaseyo~" Soobin and Arin said in unison before moving to the side while we stood up straight. "We'll- Let's-" Rinniah stuttered before stopping herself from talking. Soobin gave her an encouraging smile, making her continue talking. "Let's say "hi"" Rinniah declared. "All for you! Annyeonghaseyo, 4U imnida!" me and the girls said in unison while Soobin and Arin looked at us proudly. "Glad to see you. Please say "hi" to your fans first!" Arin said. "Annyeonghaseyo 2U, Rinniah imnida! We've only been together for a few days, but we hope that our relationship grows as me and my members grow as well. Thank you for all your love, saranghaeyo!~" Rinniah said, earning cheers and clapping from Arin and Soobin. "Ne, annyeonghseyo! Jihyun imnida. We have prepared a very charismatic and entertaining performance for 2U, so please stay tuned!" Jihyun continued. "Annyeonghaseyo, Miri imnida! The four of us have been waiting for this day and we practiced a lot. We hope you enjoy!" Miri said before turning to me. "Annyeonghaseyo, 2U! We are very grateful for all the love you have showered upon us. In return we will give you a great performance! Saranghaeyo~" I said before Soobin started speaking once again. "Nice to meet you all! I heard that all four of you participated with the writing and the producing of your debut title track '4th Piece'. What kind of song is it?" he asked. "Our debut song '4th Piece' talks about how we need each other to continue growing and to find solutions to the problems that we face in life. It's a very meaningful song to us, which is why we made it our title track as well." Rinniah answered. "Wahhh! The perfect explanation!" Soobin said while we responded with a smile. "You know, I listened to the song on the way here." Arin stated. "Really?!" Miri asked in shock. "I did! The song is very catchy as well!" she added. "Thank you~" me and the girls bowed. "I listened as well, and to me the song is very entertaining and fun to listen to. So, I wondered what the dance moves were like as well." Soobin said. "Why don't they show us?" Arin said as she raised her microphone to her mouth before the two of them turned to us. "Only if the MC's do it with us too." I said. "Of course we will! Right, Soobin-sii?" Arin answered. "Of course!" Soobin answered with a laugh. "Our main dance move is what we like to call the "Punch-Knee"." Jihyun stated. "First, bend your left arm to make your elbow pointing out, then bend your legs a bit as well. Then, form your right hand into a fist, and bring it to the direction of your left knee. As you bring it to your knee, make your knee twist forward as well, as if your knee tries to dodge the punch of your fist." the two MC's immediately followed along and we sang a bit of our song while doing the dance with them as well. "It's a cool dancd! I'm looking forward to your debut stage more and more. But, before it you prepared one more stage." Arin said before looking up from the queue card. "That's right! We prepared a very special stage of our B-side track 'Overflowing'. This song is a very soft and slow song and is about how one's feelings overflow when they aren't able to express it by words or by actions." Miri explained. "Great! We will check out 4U's debut stage in a while. But, for now..." Soobin read from the script. "You can meet (random artist's) comeback stage who has 'overflowing' charisma." I said. "Let's watch it together~" we all said in unison. "You girls did great!" Arin said once the camera's light turned off. "Good work!" Soobin added. "Thank you!~" the four of us responded before we left to get ready for our performance.