9. 𝔸𝕥 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

☾︎ Y/N P.O.V. ☽︎
----------------------
The movie was over and the boys are drunk, very drunk. Except Yeonjun though. From what I noticed Yeonjun has a pretty high tolerance. And weirdly, I find it attractive of him. "Y/N!" Rinniah whisper shouted to me. "What?" I asked. She responded by pointing at Soobin who was cuddling and clinging onto her. I tried to hold in my giggle, but I failed miserably. "Stop laughing and help me!" she whisper shouted again. "How about no?" I said, standing up. "What do you mean "no"?!" she uttered, raising her voice a bit. "Loud..." Soobin mumbled, covering both of his ears. "Oh no, sorry. I'm Sorry." Rinniah said in a calming manner, basically cooing him. She then started rubbing his back. "Awww!~" said me, Jihyun, and Miri, making Rinniah shoot a death glare at us. "Right, sorry. Wouldn't want to wake your baby." Jihyun teased. Rinniah's death glare got more intense at Jihyun's statement. "Yeah, we should go befor she kills us." Miri suggested. "Yup!" I replied before the three of us left Rinniah and Soobin in the living room. "Wow! Fireflies!" I heard Beomgyu say as he looked up at the ceiling while me and the girls entered the kitchen. "Why are the fireflies so fat?" Taehyun asked Beomgyu. "Why are you body shaming the fireflies? They did nothing to you!" Huening Kai said, in defense of the "fireflies". "Those aren't fireflies, those are just the light-...You know what nevermind. Enjoy the pretty fireflies." Yeonjun said. "I'm not even gonna ask." Miri said, going back to the living room. "Hey, uhhh...can I use the bathroom for a sec?" I asked Yeonjun. "Of course! It's to your right, down the hallway." Yeonjun answered with a smile on his face. "Thanks!" I said before making my way to the bathroom with my backpack. I entered the bathroom and locked the door. I then changed into my practice clothes.

Y/N's Outfit:

Once I was done changing I stuffed my other clothes into my backpack and left the bathroom

Once I was done changing I stuffed my other clothes into my backpack and left the bathroom. "Why did you change?" Jihyun asked as I entered the kitchen. "I'm just gonna practice for a while." I replied. "At mindnight?" Yeonjun asked in concern. "It's almost 12 in the morning." Yeonjun added. "It'll just be a quick practice." I reassured him. "If that's the case then I'm coming with you." he said. "No, you don't need to." I uttered, declining his offer. "Well, I wasn't asking you. I'm doing it at my own will." Yeonjun answered before putting on his jacket. "Wha-? Fine." I said giving in. "Are you girls good with taking care of these guys?" I asked the girls. "Yeah, sure. We can take care of four drunk men!" Miri answered sarcastically from the living room. "It's fine. You can go." Rinniah answered. "Yeah, you go practice with your yet-to-be-boyfriend!" Jihyun teased. "I shouldn't have asked in the first place..."
I sighed before taking Yeonjun by the arm and dragging outside the dorm with me. Rain was pouring, so I immediately put my hood on my head. Yeonjun did the same. "We should've brought an umbrella." Yeonjun sighed. "It's fine, let's go." I said, laughing. It was slippery and hard to see.
"Be careful." he reminded me as he caught up to me. Before I knew it he was right next to me. I felt his wet hand intertwine with mine, making me grin. The two of us then made our way to the agency building. We entered, drenched in rain water. The lobby was basically empty, there were only a few staffs. It felt weird and quite awkward without the lobby being crowded and flooded with people.
Me and Yeonjun entered the elevator and clicked the floor of the dance studios/practice rooms. "Wow..." I uttered as we entered the practice room. "What?" Yeonjun asked me, laughing. "Nothing, it's just weird to see an empty practice room. I rarely practice by myself." I explained while he nodded as a response. I wandered around the practice room. But, I stopped when I noticed Yeonjun shaking his head to get rid of the water in his hair. "You look like a dog." I said, letting out a giggle. "That means I look cute." he said. "Oh my God..." I said before rolling my eyes while he laughed. I then went towards my backpack that was placed on the floor. I took out my comb and closed my bag. "This will help."
I said as I went to Yeonjun and started combing his hair that was soaking wet. After a few seconds of combing his hair I noticed that he was staring at my face. "What?" I asked him, laughing. All of the sudden he leaned forward and our lips touched. I dropped the comb in shock. What is happening?
Is he really kissing me? Why though...? Just when I was about to kiss him back he pulled away.
"I'm sorry, I just-" Yeonjun said before I cut him off by kissing him. He immediately responded to the kiss, making my cheeks flush a bright shade of red. I felt his arms snake his way around my waist pulling me closer. It felt so wrong, yet it felt so right. I then moved both of my hands that were on his chest to the back of his neck to deepen the kiss. The kiss was get more and more passionate by the second. All of the sudden I heard the door open, making me back away from the kiss. Yeonjun gave me a confused look while his hands were still resting on my waist. I then turned to the door as he did the same. "So-sorry for interrupting..." the staff said sheepishly before leaving the practice room, closing the door behind him. Yeonjun and I then let out a laugh. "Must be awkward to see what we were doing." I said while he pulled me closer to him a bit harshly this timd. "Then maybe we should do it again?" he suggested with a smirk. I let out another laugh before he kissed me again. I kissed back right away. The kiss was a bit rough this time. Me and Yeonjun would pull away from the kiss from time to time to catch our breaths. I then patted his chest twice wanting to stop the kiss.
He hummed wanting to know why I wanted to stop. "We came here so I could practice, not so we could make out." I pointed out, laughing. Yeonjun groaned as a response. "Fine..." he said, without taking his arms off my waist. "Yeonjun, let go." I commanded him, but he didn't listen. He just responded by shaking his head. "Can I have one last kiss, bunny?" he asked, pouting. "You really think pouting would-" I said before cutting myself off, noticing that his pouting intensified. "Ugh, ok!" I said, giving in. He wasted no time and connected his lips with mine. I kissed back, but the kiss was longer than I expected. I pulled away to see him smiling in satisfaction. "That wasn't one kiss!" I scolded him. "Yes it was. We didn't pull away in between, so it was one kiss." he explained with a smirk plastered on his face. "You cheater." I said, taking his arms off my waist before going to the center of the practice room. "Consider it a life hack, bunny. I'll be using it a lot from now on." he replied, smirking at me through the mirror. "Just let me practice!" I whined, making him laugh. I then connected my phone to the speakers and played the music. I started practicing while Yeonjun watched me in awe.