Chapter 8 / WARNING SMUT ⚠️

Insane Nights--》 Chapter 8

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

The group of Teens pulled after a 25 minutes drive up in front of the Shadysider Highschool. "Now someone tell me what the fuck happened?!" Amy orders completely finished with all of this bullshit. "We were looking for what Sam had touched yesterday after the car accident and found the bones of her. Sahra Fier, the witch and then this Camp Nightwing killer came and tried to kill us." Denna rambles without taking a break. "No, they weren't after all of us. Only after her." Kate points at Sam. "What are you talking about?" Simon asks confused. "Sam disturbed her grave and bleed on her bones. She is after her." "But Skull mask killer was at my house and at the house the two of you were babysitting." Denna points out, not understanding what Kate wants to tell them. "He doesn't wanted to hurt us he wanted this." Kate rips Simon jacket off of him. "The blood on Simon's shirt." "Fuck that's right. He was just going looking in our dirty clothes for this." Simon realises. "But why was he at ours?" Denna ask checking her T-Shirt and Jeans. "D. Your shoe." Amy tells Denna while pointing at Denna's sneakers. "Oh." "That's what they really want. Why don't give them what they want?" Kate asks looking directly at Sam in disgus, still angry at her leaving. "She's not a bait!" Amy snapped at her other best Friend while moving in front of Sam. "No she is right." Josh agrees. Simon sees that Josh has an idea. "What do you have in mind, little Jonshon?" Josh roles his eyes pissed at the nickname. "First we need to change our clothes and look if we have blood from Sam on us. I will tell you the rest after that." Everyone nods and starts moving towards the entrance of the Highschool except Amy. "Guys!" The others turn around at the voice of their friend. "I will drive Home and bring Hope away. Maybe our Babysitter can come and look after her but she can't stay here, it to dangerous for her. And I can change in my normal as well clothes. I don't think in the school will be enough for all of us. After this I will come back as fast as I can." Amy tells them getting in the car already. "No it's to dangerous alone, Lia! You can die and nobody would know!" "You should know by now, Sam, that nothing can kill me so easily because I'm a fighter." And with that Amy closed her Door and drove away. The drive was peaceful the only think that could be heard were Hopes soft snores.

When Amy pulled up in her driveway she sees a police car standing there too and a person that she immediately recognised. "Nick what are you doing here?" Amy ask stepping out of her dad's car with Hope sound a sleep in her arms. "I wanted to check om you." Nick answers smiling. "Come in I need to ask you something." Amy smiled back at him and opened her front door.

'5 minutes later, Amys Room'

"Hope is now sound asleep in her room. Now I wanted to ask if you could watch her. I need to go back to my friends. And before you ask No I can't tell you why." Amy sighed as she looks through her clothes in her closet. Nick chuckles and stands up. He made his way over to her so after she closed the Door of her closet and turns around she is face to face with him. "With pleasure, love." Amy looked up with an innocent look on her face. That's what pushed Nick over the edge. Roughly he pushed her against the closet and captured her lips with his. Amy's Hand went into his black hair. Fast Amy pushed him away, takes his Sheriff shirt off and pulling him right after that back in a passionate, lust filled kiss. Nick just ripped her T-Shirt in half causing her to gasp. Nick took this as his chance to slip his tongue in her mouth. "Jump." He wisphers in the between the kisses. She does as he wishes and wraps her legs around his hips so her heat is against his still clothed member. Nick takes them away from the closet and over to her King-Size Bed. He tosses her on it and climbs on top of her. Amy giggles when he tried to rip her bra from her body too but fails. She gets up a little bit again and unclipped her bra behind her back. "Your gorgeous." He mumbles softly against the skin of her neck. When he starts sucking on her neck he immediately finds her sweet spot. Amy moans when he starts to play with her erect and hard nibbles. Eagerly she starts to unbuckle his belt, so he can finally fill her with his cock. When she managed to pull the belt off, she takes his pants and boxers off right away aswell setting his cock free and his cock was definitely not a small one. "Nick, please fuck me." Amy pleads Nick. He smirks against her Neck and slowly takes off her shorts with her panties. When Nick was admiring her body Amy caught him off guard when she flipped them over so she was on top of him. Slowly she takes his length and put it to her entrance. Nick couldn't take it anymore and pushed her by her hips down so his member is now in her. Amy moaned loudly and Nick groaned lowly. Fast and without wasting time, Amy starts to bounce up and down in his member. After a few minutes of her doing that Nick takes control again and flips them over again without taking his dick out of her. The room was filled with moans and groans as Nick fucked Amy so hard and mercyless, so that the headboard of the bed was hitting the wall over and over again. "Nick, I'm gonna...cum" Amy tells the man above her who is chasing after his own orgasm. Amy finally comes after a few more thrusts to a powerful orgasm, that makes her walls tighten. That send nick over the edge and he cums aswell. "Like I said: With pleasure." Nick repeated what he said earlier. Amy just looked away blushing. He chuckles and kiss her cheek. He falls down beside her and wraps his arms around her bare body.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/n
So this was my first Chapter with smut in it. I'm sorry if I suck writing this but this was my first time to write something like that! Tomorrow I will Uptdate my other book so the next Chapter for this one will be out on Sunday. I hope you liked it! Te me what yout think!
Best wishes ❤