Prologe: Act Two

Insane Nights!-》 Prologe: Act Two

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Everybody had noticed that Nicholas 'Nick' Goode or to most of the the Sunnyvaler and Shadysider residents known as Sheriff Goode was really stressed and mentaly not quite at work for the last 1 mounth and 2 weeks. Rumors had been spreading that it had to do with the Shadysider golden girl, Amelia Andrea Claire. Apparently some residents had watched how the Sheriff stormed into the Hospital 1 and a half month ago, worried out of his mind with the little sister, Hope Davina Claire, in his arms and asked to see the injured girl, when suddenly a fight broke out between the brother and the Sheriff. After that Day, Nick Goode had been visiting the 19 year old girl, everyday in the Hospital and after her dismissal at the Claire estate, that didn't go unnoticed by the neighbours. Till that day the Rumors had been spreading about the two most popular residents of Shayside and Sunnyvale. Some believed them but others didn't. What no one knew was that the Rumors are true. Amelia Andrea Claire and Nick Goode were a Couple but Amelia had been very distant and cold towards everyone around her, even to Nick, who tried everything to be there for her after her Friends death. She wasn't herself and her brother had noticed that and tried in every way to help her. He bought her everything, he tought would help her: A little puppy, a new phone, even a whole House for herself in Spain, since Spain is her favourite Country but nothing could help her. After all nothing can heal a broken Heart, not even all the money on the World. But what know one knew that Amelia was hiding a big secret and that, what happend that night, would happen again, one more time. They didn't know what the future would hold for them and what terrible secrets would be revealed...

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/n
Hey Guys! Merry Christmas everyone! This is the Prologe for 1978, I hope you like it! Please don't be silent readers and comment or vote!
Best wishes the Author ❤