Pag Phere and Samaina Moments

After lunch, Rakesh was supposed to come and pick Naina up for pag phere. Lunch was over and all were sitting in the living room. Naina had gone up to her room to change. Sameer was sitting with the family only.

"Naina, Naina". Suddenly everyone hears someone screaming and running. Pandit gets up to check who it is. When he sees Preeti, he gets mesmerised. Rohan also comes from behind to see who it is. When he sees Pandit in his dreamland, he understands it's Preeti.

Hearing her name being called, Naina comes down. When she sees Preeti hollering her name, she rushes to her and asks her to keep quiet. Preeti ignores what Naina said and hugs her tightly and screams in happiness. Naina again tells her to be quiet. Rohan asks Preeti and Rakesh to come inside. Pandit is still standing at the door and is staring at Preeti. Preeti feels his gaze on her and she looks down. Dadu doesn't like Preeti's boisterousness but doesn't say anything.

"Pandit wahin darwaze par khada rahega ya andar bhi aayega". Jagdish calls him. Pandit realises what he's doing so he comes inside. Rakesh touches dadu and dadi's feet and greets everyone. He tells Vishakha he has got some fruits and sweets for them.

"Bhaisahab, mana ab yeh aapki beti ka sasural hai lekin usse pehle yeh aapke dost ka ghar hai. Har bar mithai aur phal lane ki zaroorat nahi hai". Vishakha tells Rakesh.

"Vishakha bilkul sahi keh rahi hai Rakesh. Shaadi mein itne mithai aur phal aur bhi bahut kuch pehle hi diya hai, ab tum aur le aaye. Agli baar aaoge to khali haath aana samjhe. Nahi to no entry ho jayegi tumhari". Vivek also agrees with Vishakha.

"Naina, jao kuch mithai aur chai le aao apne papa aur behen ke liye. Rakesh aao tum baitho". Dadi tells Naina.

Naina starts going towards the kitchen and Preeti also follows her. "Preeti tum yahin ruko, aise poore ghar mein mat ghoomo". Naina stops Preeti from coming behind her.

"Kya hai Naina, jab se aayi hoon tab se mana kare ja rahi sab cheez ke liye". Preeti says irritatedly.

"Chup ho ja meri maa abhi. Ghar chal kar sab samjha doongi. Itna shor abhi mat macha". Naina again tells her to shut up. Preeti walks back to where Rakesh was sitting and sits next to him. Pandit looks at her and smiles. This time Preeti smiles back. Pandit feels good seeing this. Naina comes out with some sweets and savoury and Ramdhari follows her with water and tea. Vishakha asks Rakesh and Preeti to have something. Naina goes up to her room to collect her bag. Sameer also follows her to the room.

"Jana zaroori hai kya Naina? Kal hi to hamari shaadi hui hai aur aaj tum ghar bhi ja rahi ho". Sameer makes a sad face and asks her.

"Sameerji, yeh shaadi ki aakhri rasam hai. Aur bas 2-3 ghante ki hi to baat hai. Shaam ko to aap aayenge hi lene". Naina also tells him.

"Theek hai tum jao aur enjoy karo. Main shaam ko tumhe lene aata hoon". Sameer agrees and smiles at her.

Naina and Sameer come down and Naina leaves with Rakesh and Preeti. On the way, Preeti doesn't talk to Naina. "Kya hai Preeti abhi tak gussa hai. Maine kaha na ghar chal kar sab batati hoon fir kyun muh fula ke baithi hai". Naina asks Preeti. Preeti still doesn't say anything.

They reach Agarwal house in 15 minutes. Naina gets down from the car and runs inside to meet Rama. Rama and Naina hug each other tightly. "Kaisi hai meri bacchi". Rama asks her.

"Isko kya hoga, ekdum thik to hai". Preeti comes inside and says irritatingly.

"Kya hai Preeti. Maa main ekdum theek hoon. Bas aapke haath ki chai pila do ek baar. Badi yaad aa rahi hai uski". Naina tells Rama.

"Haan bas chai ko yaad karo aur ek doosre se pyaar karo. Meri to kisi ko koi qadr hi nahi hai". Preeti makes a face and says.

"Isko kya hua. Ghar se to khushi khushi gayi thi. Aate waqt kya ho gaya isko". Rama asks Naina.