Mysore Part -1

Wishing you all a Happy Dussehra. Hope you all enjoy this part.

Next morning both got ready by 9 am and left to have breakfast. Things had changed a bit between them ever since Sameer confessed his love to her last night. He had started using endearments more with her. Naina had also started feeling a little different. But she didn't know if this feeling was love or just liking. Every time she went close to him, she felt good. His touches, his kisses, his endearments, all gave her a butterfly feeling in her stomach.

"Wow, aaj to aloo ka parantha banaya hai inhone. Roz roz wohi South Indian kha kar bore ho gaya tha main". Sameer exclaimed in happiness and said. Naina chuckled at his childishness.

"Kaise bacche ki tarah ban jate hai aap kabhi kabhi. Aise behave karte hai jaise aapko kisi ne aap ki favorite chocolate de di ho". Naina told him.

"Arre janeman, tumko kya pata jab aise bahar kisi shahar mein apna favourite khana mil jaye to kitna sukoon milta hai". He said while pulling her cheeks and picking two parathas and putting them on his plate.

Naina smiled at his antics and picked up her plate and went towards her table. Sameer also came back with his plate, and started relishing his paranthas. He was literally enjoying breakfast like a kid. "Kabhi to bacche ban kar aise apna favourite nashta khate hai aur kabhi bade ban kar apne pyaar ka izhaar kar dete hai. Aur kitne roop hai aapke Sameer. Roz kuch naya karke mujhe surprise kar dete hai". She mumbled to herself.

After the breakfast, Sameer went to reception to check on their bill and Naina went back to the room. She did a final check in the room in case anything was left to pack. She opened the cupboard and found a packet was kept there. She was about to open it but Sameer came from behind and snatched it from her hand. "Yeh packet kaise chhoot gaya tha. Maine to sab samaan nikal kar pack kar liya tha. Dekhiye iss mein kya hai"? Naina asked him and was trying to see what was inside.

"Arre kuch nahi hai iss mein. Tum baki sab check kar lo is ko main check kar leta hoon". Sameer tells Naina and turns her around and sends her away. "Hash, bach gaya. Accha hua time par aa gaya warna sara surprise kharab ho jata and meri shamat aa jati. Main kaise bhool gaya isko pack karna. Bhagwan ji Naina ki memory se iss packet ko delete kar dena". He mumbles to himself and prays to god and goes towards his suitcase to pack it.

"Naina ho gaya sab ready na. Bell boy ko bula loon ab?" Sameer asks Naina. Naina nods her head and Sameer calls at the reception to send someone for the luggage. The bell boy comes within 5 minutes and carries back their luggage till the reception. Naina was stepping out of the door when Sameer pulled her back. "Kya hua Sameer? Aapne kheencha kyun mujhe". Naina asks him.

He didn't reply to her and just kept his lips on hers. Naina was shocked for a moment but responded to him within seconds. It was a slow kiss yet a passionate one. Sameer took the lead and bit her lower lip. She hissed in pain and Sameer took it as a chance and entered. Sameer left her only when he felt they needed oxygen. Seeing Naina's dishevelled state, he crushed her in his arms. He tells her to freshen up after a few minutes. "Jao fresh ho kar aao. Main yahin wait kar raha hoon". Naina agrees and goes to the washroom.

She returns within 5 minutes and they are about to leave. "Sameer". Naina calls him. Sameer looks at her with confused expressions. She calls him inside. "Madam second round ke liye jana hai kya?" He asks with a smirk on his face. Naina hits him on his chest and says "Jee nahi. Yeh to jo face par aapke first round ki nishani hai na, usko zara saaf kar lijiye. Warna sabko pata chal jayega ki hum late kyun hue hai". Naina tells him and starts wiping the lipstick from his lips.

Sameer was making the payment and Naina was looking around. She turns around to see a girl standing next to Sameer and trying to get close to him and flirt. Looking at the girl, Naina fumes "kaisi ladki hai. Chipke hi jaa rahi in se. Kaise koi aise kisi ke bhi pati ke saath chipak sakta hai. Aur Sameer ko dekho, usse baat kiye jaa rahe hai. Abhi dekhti hoon main iss chipkali ko". She stomps her foot in anger and goes to Sameer.