19

It was early morning and all I could hear was bustle. Toms mom and dad were off for work, and all I heard from Toms room was streaming a giggling. I didn't want to get up today so I decided it was a good day to chill in my room. I took out my phone and went to Twitter. There wasn't anything special about today so there was no new content. I sighed and got up from the bed waltzing about the room.

Since I got so bored I exited the room and walked down the stairs into the living room. There was still shouting from Tommy's I roll my eyes. How much yelling can that boy do before he ruptures his voice box? To try and drown out the noise I turned on the Tv. The first thing to pop up was Say yes to the dress. I groaned, but was too lazy to change the channel so I spent my time watching that.

Finally it had hit 12:00pm and I was a bit hungry. I paused my episode of say yes to the dress because I was really getting into it surprisingly. Then I walked into the kitchen scouring around what I could make. In the fridge there were eggs so the first thing that came to mind was omelets. I got everything prepared and began to cook it smelt so good.

As I was finishing up I put an omelet on one plate for myself and then another on for Tom. I was getting a little concerned as he hadn't come out at all today, but I wanted him to eat. I grab Toms plate that was ready and walk up to the stairs up to his door. I make a few nearly silent knocks. After a couple of seconds he opens the door and looks to my hands with a pleases smile on his face.

"Hey Tom I made you some lunch. I got a little worried since you haven't come out of your room so I made you this."

He smiled and took the plate from my hand.

"Thank you Y/n, I mean it. I'm sorry I haven't come out I'm just really busy making videos with the boys and I'm about to stream. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask okay?"

I nod my head a bit and start to walk back down stairs then he grabs my hand with his free hand.

"By the way Y/n I need to talk to you later on tonight. So come back to my room around 9:00pm?!"

I nod my head and he goes back into my room and I walk back downstairs. When I get there I sigh. My eggs have gone cold I grab the plate and place it in the microwave. After it was done I ate and went back to say yes to the dress.

***

I was so bored all day. I just filled my time with tv and Twitter. I even at some point went outside to sit in the garden. Around 6:00pm Toms parents came back and seen me sitting on the couch.

"Oh Y/n hi how was your day!? I see that Tom has been cooped up in his room today?"

I nod my head and turn my full attention to them.

"Yeah I made him lunch today, but other than that I haven't seen him. I've been sat on the couch and in the back garden today."

Toms dad giggles a bit and his mom starts to make her way to the kitchen.

"Well Y/n to give you something to do would you like to help me make dinner?"

My face lights up and I get up off the couch making my way to where Mrs.Simons was. Mr.Simons also speaks as he sees my enthusiasm.

"Here I'll also help. You must have also been bored today Y/n if you're ecstatic about cooking."

I laugh and wash my hands. We prepared a home made pizza and it was the most fun cooking I had. I was in charge of the toppings as Mr.Simons was in charge of the tossing of pizza and Mrs. Simons was in charge of the cooking part. I couldn't blame her because I was scared to be in charge of that and apparently Mr.Simons had burnt many things in the past.