21

I woke up from my nap still in Toms bed. I looked over to his desk to see if he was there and to my surprise he wasn't. I rubbed my eyes a couple of times and then searched for my phone. It was absolutely nowhere so I just said forget it and got up.

The first thing I do is walk into Toms bathroom and freshen up. As I look in the mirror I get a little embarrassed because I had dried drool all over my face. I guess Toms bed was comfortable enough for me to drool.

After I was done in the bathroom I finally found my phone which was on the floor next to Toms nightstand. I flipped over the screen and was a little shocked to see that I had a million notifications from Twitter. I logged in and Tom had posted a picture of me sleeping on his bed. I knew once I seen this there was some revenge that needed to be done.

Y/n @ U/n
This man decided to expose me so I'm providing dumb pictures for the fandom.

Y/n @ U/nThis man decided to expose me so I'm providing dumb pictures for the fandom

Comments: 6k Retweets: 3.5k Likes:120k
|
|_ Tubbo @ tubbo_
    Bossman...
|
|_Jack Manifold @ jackmaniflod
Why does he look like this?
|
|_ Wilbur @ wilbursoot
     I'll send you better pictures later as blackmail
|
|_ Dream @ dreamwastaken
     I endorse this behavior from you Y/n

As I'm satisfied with my work I turn off my screen and make my way downstairs in hopes that I'll be able to find Tom. I do in fact find him when I make my way to the back garden. He is sat on a patio chair scrolling on his phone. Once he notices my presence he immediately gets up and makes an awkward stance.

"Uh Tom what are you doing?!"

He doesn't respond and just stands there like he's ready to charge. Before I could get another word in on his awkward stance he does what he looks like, he charges at me full speed. As he's about to hit me he slows to a complete stop. It though wasn't enough time to stop as he still runs into me knocking us both to the lawn.

The stance we were in was awkward. It was like any dumb romance movie where the guy falls on the girl and they stare at each other for a long time. Except this time it was 2 seconds exactly before Tommy Immediately jumped off of me and turned away. Of course to not make it awkward I was giggling the entire time.

Once I got up and brushed myself off I walked over to Tom who was standing with his hands on his face. I tapped him on the shoulder and he didn't turn around. So I moved my body to be in front of his, but he only responded by turning away from me still with his hands on his face. 

"TOMMM LOOK AT MEEEEE!!"

He lightly shook his head.

"Tommmm"

He again shook his head.

"Fine then I'll just got back to my room and do what I did yesterday."