V.

Chapter 5~

I woke up and instantly smelt bacon. I launched out of Asher's bed making him groan. "sorrryyy" I whispered. "Is that bacon" he quickly sat up. I nodded. Me and him ran down the stairs excitedly. We sat down at the island. And I picked a piece of the crispy,salty bacon up and took a bite. "Yum!" I exclaimed. Suddenly, a hand snatched the bacon rasher from me. "Hey?!" I yelled crossing my arms. "What? I cooked it, it's mine." Carlo said sternly. "B-but I really wanted some it's mine." I pouted. "Who said it's yours I made it." He said back. I jumped off the stool. "Whatever you grumpy pants." I rolled my eyes and went over to the living room. I turned on the tv and started watching pretty little liars. Just as I got comfortable on the sofa, someone turned off my show and put on the sports channel. "Why's everyone taking stuff from me!?" I grunted. "Because it's funny seeing you mad" replied Luke, holding the remote control. "Whatever, I'm going in the pool, cya" I waved and headed outside.

I stripped off my clothing and threw it on a sun lounger. I was in a red, lacey thong set that Asher washed for me this morning, as I had no bikinis.

It was very revealing but, there's nothing wrong with showing off your body once in a while right? I laid on a day bed and sunbathed under the boiling sun

It was very revealing but, there's nothing wrong with showing off your body once in a while right? I laid on a day bed and sunbathed under the boiling sun. I while later I turned over on to my back and my eyes met with Luke. He had a smirk on his face. He picked me up and threw me into the water. "LUKEEEEE!" I screeched. He ran into the kitchen from the garden and I followed him. I chased him around the kitchen and lounge. He ran towards the stairs and I bolted towards him. Not noticing Carlo coming towards me I bumped into him. Causing his clothing to get wet from my body colliding with his. "I'm so sorry I-" he cut me off by saying "watch where the fuck your going." I just stood there quietly. He soon walked off towards his office near the living room.

It was evening and everyone was sat in the living room. We were watching a horror. I was sat with Asher and Luke was with Carlo. A jump-scare popped up on the screen and I let out a very feminine scream. I leaped onto Asher and covered my eyes from the screen. Asher and Luke chuckled. Carlo abruptly said "Brooklyn be quiet." I stayed silent. Why was he so mean to me. What did I do to him. He brought me here.

After the movie ended, I went upstairs whilst the three of them stayed on the sofas talking. I hesitated to go back to Carlo's room but, I gave in when I realised Asher needs space from me being with him nearly every minute. I stripped off my pjs and was left with black underwear and a bra. I tied my hair into a messy bun and got into bed. I fell asleep to the delicate rain drops hitting the window in the bedroom.

I heard a loud bang and woke up almost immediately. It was still raining outside. I looked at the digital alarm clock on the stand next to me and it read out '04:36 am'. Carlo was peacefully asleep next to me as I laid back down on the bed and tried to go back to sleep. A roaring thunder sound made me squeal. Carlo turned to face me he had a irritated look on his face. I looked down guiltily, when I realised he held a annoyed tired expression on his face. He soon noticed this and reacted by bringing me closer to him and he held me in his arms. "The thunder frightened me. I'm sorry." I whispered. "It's okay." He whispered softly. This was the first time he was compassionate towards me. I buried her face into his neck and went back to sleep knowing I was safe around him.