XVIII.

Chapter 18~
I was laying in bed watching some funny tiktoks, when I heard a rock hit my window. I jumped and walked over to the window. I shined my phone flashlight out the window and Dre was standing at the side of my house. I chuckled and signalled for him to come up to my window. He struggled at first but ended up managing to climb up. I closed the window quietly and turned on my blue led lights. "Hey" I smiled. "Hi" he smirked and I climbed onto my bed and patted next to me. He slipped off his shoes and sat next to me. It was kind of awkward and silent. We just sat next to eachother and he examined my room. I coughed making him turn to me. "So what do you wanna do?" I smiled breaking the awkward silence. "Let's play a game" he wiggled his eyebrows "truth or dare" he smirked. "Sure" I said and we turned to face eachother. "I'll go first" I offered. "Truth or dare?" I asked him. "Truth." He replied. I looked at him with a bored expression before saying, "okay, is it true..... that you and Ricki met at a pool party?" "Yeah we met at this pool party a few months ago, now my turn. Truth or dare?" He asked. "Dare" I smirked. He thought about it for a second and said "I dare you to strip into you bra and underwear." He grinned. I widened my eyes but then I remembered I wasn't a boring bitch and nor was I innocent. I stood up and stripped my clothes off. "Damn" he mumbled looking me up and down. I mushed his head and sat back down. "Truth or dare" I asked him. "Dare" he said. "I dare you to kiss me." I licked my lips. He bit his lips and grabbed my waist pulling me onto his lap. I stared at his eyes before he smashed his lips into mine and tongued me down.

After 15 minutes of rough tongue kissing we pulled away. I breathed heavily and he chuckled. Suddenly, rain started pouring down outside. He sighed and I decided to let him stay the night. We crawled under my covers and at first we just looked at eachother, but then he pulled me to him and we cuddled. I smiled mentally and shut my eyes falling asleep in his warm strong arms.

I woke up to an empty bed and a note on my bed side table. I grabbed it and laid back in bed. It read out~ hey, i didn't want to wake you up so I got up and left since it stopped raining. I'll speak to you later <3 from Dre. I smiled and put it back on the table. I got up and showered quickly before walking into my room and changing. I wore this simple outfit ,

before going into my car and driving to Ricki and Dre's house

before going into my car and driving to Ricki and Dre's house. I arrived outside their house and walked inside since the door was unlocked. I saw them playing fifa on the sofa. "Hey dudes!" I smiled jumping onto a chair next to them. "What's up Juu-Juu" Ricki said. "Hey beautiful" Dre smirked. "Hey" I blushed hiding my face slightly. He chuckled. "Hey guys should I order some food?" I asked. "Yeah, Siv, Lee and Mick are coming over by the way so get a lot of food" Ricki smiled. I nodded and ordered five medium pepperoni pizzas and garlic knots with two large fantas. I heard a knock at the door so I got up and opened it. The boys walked in hugging me and they sat down and dabbed up the guys. I walked in and sat in between Mick and Dre. Minutes later the pizza came and we were all stuffing our face with pizza. Lmao moodd. After we finished I threw the pizza boxes away and went to dre's room. He was laying down listening to music. I shut the door and sat on top of him. He turned off his music and smiled at me. "Hey Juu, what's up?" He asked. "Oh nothing, I just wanted to see you" I smiled. "Aw" he chuckled. I hit him playfully and laid on top of him. We snuggled for a bit before going back to the guys.

We all decided to drive to Walmart to mess around and shit. We walked in in sliders and acted like we were getting stuff. We went to a corner in the store and decided to play hide and seek. Lee was on so he went to the entrance of the store whilst we all hid. I hid with Dre because he was really good at hiding. I heard Lee laughing near me and Dre. I stayed quiet as he walked past us. A few seconds later we heard him yell "GOTCHA". "Awww man!!" Mick whined. The both ran around the store trying to find everyone else. Me and Dre moved to another hiding spot and waited for them all. We heard Mick, Lee, Ricki and Siv talking near us "where the fuck are they?!" Siv yelled. I laughed accidentally and Dre covered my mouth. Their voices stopped talking. I gulped and then suddenly Ricki jumped out from behind us shouting "FOUND THEM". I screamed and jumped out. They all laughed and I rolled my eyes. After playing a few more rounds a team of security guards came over. We all screamed and ran out the store and jumped into Dre's car laughing so hard. After we got food at McDonald's we went back to my place to chill because my parents were out at a meeting. They all gasped seeing how big it was. I shrugged because I didn't think it was that big. We walked inside and they immediately ran into the gaming room. I followed them and sat on dre's lap watching them fight on gta. After a while they all went home and I went to bed because I was EXHAUSTED.