VII.

Warning-
+18
*Abuse
*Violence
*Rape/sexual assault
*sexual intercourse

Chapter 7~
I woke up to the sun blaring in my eyes. I stretched my arms and clicked my knuckles. I glanced over at Carlo and went into the bathroom I used the toilet and came back out. Carlo was still sleeping, so I decided to wake him up to make me breakfast. I walked over to his side and pulled the cover off his face. I gasped. It was Alejandro. He opened his eyes and saw my shocked expression. He quickly grabbed me and covered my mouth covering my screams. He pushed me onto the bed and let go of my mouth. He yanked my panties off and I knew what was about to happen. "Ppplleeaasseee." I trembled. He smirked sinisterly and pulled his dick out his pants. Tears filled my eyes. He towered over me and pushed it hard into me. I shrieked in pain and tried pushing him off. He pulled out and slammed back into me. I screamed in pain hoping the boys would hear. He slapped me across my face and punched me several times in the face. I sobbed as he started pushing in out of me fast. "HELPPP" I managed to let out before he slapped me again.

"Brooklyn???" The boys called out from behind the door. Alejandro glared at me. "See what you've done la puttana. (Bitch)." He held me down and hit me again. Suddenly, the bedroom door broke open and the boys ran in. Tears fell down my face and blood trickled down my inner thigh. Carlo grabbed Alejandro and slammed him into the wall causing him to cough. "Don't make me shoot you dear brother, now get out!" Carlo snapped. Brother? Luke and Asher picked me up carefully and took me into the bathroom. They sat me on the sink counter top. I shut my legs in embarrassment. Asher comforted me and I let them clean me up. Soon after, they left the bathroom and I had a shower. The warm water calmed me down and made me feel better.The shower door opened and Carlo slipped into the shower with me. I slightly flinched and backed away. "I promise I won't hurt you love." he assured. I started to warm up to him and let him wash my body.

We both got out and he wrapped towel around my body. I slightly smiled and walked into the bedroom. He followed behind me and I took off the towel. He walked up to me and seductively said "do you know how beautiful you are?" My cheeks turned rosey red and I hid my face. He pulled me into his chest and we stayed in this position for a minute or two. I slipped away and put on a grey top and black leggings. I brush out my hair and it fell down my back. Carlo put on a pair of grey joggers. GOD HE'S HOT. I followed him out the room and downstairs. I was greeted with bear hugs by Asher. I smiled. These three boys were my family.

I sat down on the sofa but winced in pain because I was still hurting. Asher looked at me with a mischievous smile on his face. I tilted my head in confusion. "Hey Brook!" He shouted. "What now?" I replied. "You ready to go on a shopping spree?!?" He wiggled his eyebrows. I gasped and nodded excitedly. I jumped of the sofa and spun around. They all chuckled and I followed Asher out the front door. I sat in the passenger seat and buckled my seat belt. We pulled out the driveway and drove to the mall. I noticed we were in Carnegie Hill, New York. I wasn't surprised seeming as their mansion was huge. We arrived at Manhattan Mall. I squealed and skipped inside dragging Asher along with me. After a few hours we came out the mall with ten big bags full to the brim. We also went to a few stores in New York to get lingerie and bikinis for me. It took a lot of convincing for Asher to come inside with me but he eventually gave in.

We arrived back at the house. I kissed Asher on the cheek and skipped happily inside. Carlo and Luke were sat on the sofas discussing something. Unexpectedly, a slim black haired women strutted into the living room and blew a kiss to Carlo. How many women does Carlo have. I rolled my eyes and walked back outside to help Asher carry the bags inside. The women looked at me as I came in with Asher and sarcastically said "spending Carlo's money huh?" I replied "yup" to piss her off. She carried on starring at me whilst I walked over and sat on a sofa next to Asher, whilst she sat with Carlo and Luke. I looked at her and asked "are you done staring? It's quite rude." Luke and Asher snickered quietly and she scoffed. "Your little dolly is really something else" she looked me up and down in disgust.
I went to back hand her precious little face, but Asher held me back and took my stuff and me upstairs to the bedroom.

He helped me put away all my new clothing. He pulled out a dark red lingerie full piece and some tight jeans. He handed me them before saying "put these on, we're going to the club." he winked and I giggled. I changed in-front of him because I was very comfortable around him,he was like my best friend. I put on the outfit.

Wow I looked, hot

Wow I looked, hot. "Damn, piccolo(little one)" he licked his lips. I playfully hit him and brushed my hair and curled it with my new curling iron. I applied mascara and lipgloss. Asher had on black plants and a white shirt, slightly showing his muscly chest. We both walked down the straircase catching stares from everyone in the living room. Asher sat on a sofa across from Carlo, the girl and Luke. I came over and sat on Asher's lap. He put a arm around me and I giggled. I glanced over at Carlo and he was clenching his jaw. I smirked and turned my head to Asher. "Hey you ready?"I smiled. "Hey I'm coming too!" Luke yelled. Me, Asher and Luke walked out the house and got in the Range Rover. I sat in the passenger seat beside Asher and Luke sat in the back. We pulled out the driveway and headed to the club. Because I was with these boys the security guard let us cut through and go in first. They really were important.

We all walked in and we're immediately handed drinks. I gulped mine down and motioned the boys to follow me. We sat at a red sofa and the boys watched the strippers in-front of us. I got up and pushed one of the girls away from the pole, she scoffed and walked off. I took off my jeans and started dancing seductively around the pole in-front of the boys. 'I See Red by Everybody Loves an Outlaw' came on. The boys sipped their rum and watched me dance. The song ended and I was exhausted. I sat down in between the boys and took a shot. They clapped and I rolled my eyes. We all were ready to leave so, I slipped on my jeans and we left the club.

*20 minutes later*

We arrived back at the house and I yawned. After entering the house I went upstairs while the boys walked into the kitchen to smoke. I heard quiet giggles coming from Carlo's bedroom. Wtf. As I got closer the giggles turned into moans. I pushed open the door and they both turned to look at me. The girl smirked and Carlo didn't know where to look. "Wow I guess earlier on meant nothing to you huh?!" I scoffed and threw my bag down before exiting the room and going back downstairs. I sat with Luke and Asher whilst they smoked and got high. I was so pissed that I decided to smoke too. I choked when I took a puff and they both laughed. "First time huh?" Luke asked. I nodded. I slowly got used to it.

Soon after I finished smoking Carlo and the girl came downstairs. She kissed his lips before throwing a sarcastic smile my way and leaving the house. Carlo walked over to us three. I got up and strolled into the living room. I could feel his eyes watching me. I sat down on the sofa and watched shows on the tv. I heard Asher say " Carlo, man you can do so much better than that slut Vanessa." Carlo replied sternly "watch your mouth." I got up from the sofa and went back into the kitchen. I shoved past Carlo and went to the fridge. I got out lemonade. I pushed past him again and walked back to the living room. I heard him growl. Good. I finished my lemonade and put it in the sink. Luke and Carlo were talking, so I asked Asher loudly "hey, can I sleep with you tonight?" I knew Carlo heard. Asher nodded. "Hey! Why can't you sleep with me princess?!" Luke sulked. I laughed and replied "maybe tomorrow babe." He threw an arm up and yelled "YES!" I rolled my eyes and followed Asher to his room.

We both changed into pjs and got into his double bed. I snuggled up to him and we both spoke about the girl. "She's such a bitch" i huffed. "I know right, I can't believe you walked in on them fucking." Asher replied. I shrugged it off and me and Asher soon fell asleep.