~O.N.E~

WHEN HE COMES BACK AFTER TWO YEARS AND....... 

These nights don't beat (like a heart) now,

Even the days don't breathe (like life),

Now please come Oh my beloved one.

So many memories of your,

But you aren't here with me .

So much to talk,

But you aren't here with me.

At least now come back Honey,

Erase these distances,

I am not able to breathe anymore

One second without u,

Baby I miss you.

~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV-

My name is Kim Y/n, wife of the most famous and biggest boy band BTS member Kim Taehyung. 2 years back, today is the day when he claimed me as his in front of the whole world. Well, our marriage was an arranged marriage. Both of our family are good friends. I know Taehyung since our childhood but we were never so close nor got to know each other. He is 2 years older than me. He was my childhood crush which become something more than that as the day passed but at a point, I tried to stop myself knowing that there will be no future for that silly feeling. I wasn't sure if that was a one-sided love or just an infatuation that was caused because of my age. But I never had that kind of feelings for anyone else which I had for him.
I was so happy when I heard that my parents choose him as my life partner but I wasn't agreed with this marriage before though I had feelings for him, because I wasn't sure about my feelings and also scared about that,
What if he won't love me after the marriage?
What if he is doing this only because our family wants us to be together?
All of those were making my mind blank........ but................. He proved me wrong. After dating each other for almost 3 months after our engagement I got to know that He is the perfect and the only one whom I want to be with. The care, love, affection, respect, and trust he showed me in that 3 months were beyond of my imagination. He never treated me like his Princess, he treated me like his Queen. We were ready to become each other and start a new life while holding hands. We never had any skin ships except holding hands and hugs for those 3 months. As he knew that I won't be comfortable. He never even tried to do anything else. This is the thing which I love the most about him, that he respects my decisions and understands my feelings. 

Author POV-      

Right now you are standing in front of a window of your room, staring at the bright moon which is resting on the chest of the dark night sky. Then your eyes trail to the big picture of your wedding hanging on the wall behind the bed, recalling the most memorable and the happiest day of your life as a few drops of painful tears escaped from your orbs.

 Then your eyes trail to the big picture of your wedding hanging on the wall behind the bed, recalling the most memorable and the happiest day of your life as a few drops of painful tears escaped from your orbs