~F.I.N.A.L B.O.N.U.S P.A.R.T~

Hiiiiii, my lovely readers!!🥰💖
Gosh, I finally finished writing just right now.
I'm doomed
😵😵
This chapter,,, I don't know what you'll think about it after reading it, 
but I worked REALLY hard on this chapter as it's the last one.
This chapter crossed 4k words,,,, OMG!!🤧🤧
I can't believe this. I still can't believe that I, me, ME wrote it. 
Ahhhhh, I'm screamingggg!!!!!

So far this chapter is my favorite one. I hope you will like it too.
Even if you'll not, it's okay.
'Cause I enjoyed writing and everyone has their own likings.
But of course, your POV is also important to me.
So PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do comment and let me know your thoughts.

Okay, let's stop here with my peep talk and jump to the very LAST chapter of
"After 2 Years."
You have to bare my babble again at the end.
So see you there~ 
(Hehehehe).

This chapter is going to be as LONG as Taehyung's slender fingers and his.... THAT~ 🙂
So, Lezzz gooooo 🥳 ~~~

(I added some GIFs to feel more...{clearing throats}...💦...... you know🤡)

_______________________________

Author's POV-

"How about this?"

"Holy... shit... Taeee..."
You yelped at the feeling as he started grinding his hardness in your ass over your clothes. The pace was strong enough to drive you nuts.

You also started to push your hips backward to feel more friction, earning low grunts from him. Your head started to spin around and your body was completely surrendered to him. His hands continued their wonderful torture on your bosoms and nipples and his lips on your neck. Your heavy breaths were echoing in the kitchen. You became so wet, so turn on.

But after a few secs, suddenly he stopped all his actions making you almost cry out. He turned you around and laughed out when your frustrated pouted face came into his sight.

"Adorable."
He pecked your pouted lips, smiling, smirking, before dropping to his knees.

His hands reach for the waistband of your shorts, slowly sliding that along with your panty down your thighs as his eyes follow along. Your heart started to race once again. He started kissing from your inner thigh down to your knee, making it impossible for you to cage the unholy sounds escaping from your mouth. He really enjoys how sensitive you are with his touches. He gently lifted your leg one after another to take the clothes out of your legs and then throws them on the floor. He stared into your anxious eyes, took one of your legs in his hand, and kept that on his shoulder, griping your thigh from the sides. He pressed his luscious lips on the burning bare skin of your inner thighs. You let out a deep breath. His tongue and lips slowly work their way up along the inside of your upper leg.

"Spread your legs wider."
He glanced up and whispered.

"You are going to enjoy this."
He said before softly kissing, sucking your inner thighs, slowly moving higher until you can't take it. You hold the counter behind you to stop yourself from collapsing on the floor.

Each kiss,

damper.

Each second,

hotter.

Each moan,

louder.

Your eyes were closed, lost in the purple magic of his kisses as he savored your skin. His grip tightened as he finally reached your burning heat.

"So wet and ready for me."
He took a long sniff before exhaling with a breathy moan. Your whole body shook at the feeling of his hot breaths hitting your core.

"Oh gosh, your smell!!!"
He groaned and licked his lips like a hungry tiger before diving into the deep ocean of your core, willing to drown.

You yelped loudly when his mouth made contact with your core. He parted your slick with his tongue and gave a Long lick between the folds, starting from bottom to top till he reaches the sensitive pink swollen bud where he continued his pleasant assault on it. He took some very good minutes to lick, suck, and bite the shit out of your hole before he flicked his tongue so skillfully on your clit, over and over again. He took that between his lips and started eating you out like you were the last meal of his life.

"Ohhhhhh... Taehy-ahhhh."
You choked on your own moan.

He stopped his action and looked up at you. A fair line of concern over his handsome face.

"You okay, baby?"

You nodded impatiently and whispered. 

"Don't s-stop again."
He smiled feeling proud that you were also enjoying what he was doing with you as much as he was.

He used the tip of his tongue to enchant you with slow flicks to the erogenous zones. Then, he speeds up and flicks quickly which made your eyes roll back, toes curled up and every sanity left your body. You were completely at his mercy. Your knees were already shaking and moans grew louder. His fingers dug into your hip and ass to hold you in place.

You harshly grabbed his hair to pull him more closer to your aching core as his long, thick, and skillful tongue were already inside of you, making you see the moons and the stars of his universe. You nearly fainted when he pressed his thumb on your clit and started to rub it harshly at a pace that took you to the highest peak of pleasure.

"Fuuuckkk... mhhhh....."  

You felt dizzy. Your world turned upside down. You couldn't open your eyes. Tears of pleasure were already started to escape from your eyes as all the air flee from your lungs. You can't see clear no more. Your hold on the counter tightened. Your knuckles turned white. The familiar knot in your stomach, which you felt a few moments earlier, started to ache now as you were trying to hold your release for soo long, 'cause the pleasure he was giving you was truly too much to let go.

You didn't have to tell him that you were about to cum. The behavior of your body already told him. Your tightened walls around his tongue already warned him. He groans against your core, sipping and nipping there, swimming in your sea, sending electric waves all over your body. And he didn't stop for once.

Not Until you burst out with the loudest scream....

Not Until your body completely shattered.....

Not Until you shivered out of sensitiveness when he licked...

No... DRANK...

Every drop of your sugar-sweet juices.