~T.H.R.E.E~

WHEN HE CAME BACK AFTER 2 YEARS AND WANTS TO SHOWER WITH YOU(part 2)....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

"I wanna take shower....."
He whispered...

"oh..okay..you-"

"with YOU."

Your eyes went wide. You looked at him, trying to figure it out if he said that just to tease you. But the moment your eyes met his, your world flipped. His oceanic eyes looked mesmerizing. His eyes were looking at you like they never did before. You wanted to speak but words got stuck in your mouth.

"Okay let's go~"
He said getting up from the bed keeping you on his arms, legs still around his waist, hands still around his neck. 

"Tae I...ca-mmmm.."
He cut you off by pressing his lips on yours, sealing your lips completely. You gasped at his sudden move but soon you also kissed him back.

You were loving the feeling of having him so close to you... You slide your right hand to his chest to feel his heartbeat. A satisfied smile appeared on your lips between the kiss because his heart was beating as crazy as you. He also smiled knowing the reason for your smile.

He entered the bathroom and headed straight to the shower pushing you on the shower wall and kissing you so hard. You also tried to kiss him back with the same passion. He licked your lower lip asking your permission to claim more of your mouth. You hesitated at the beginning as you guys had never this type of kiss before. But then you slightly opened your mouth which is enough for him to explore your mouth. He pulled back from the kiss breathing heavily and looked for a sec at your panting state. He grinned at you with his mischievous smirk.

He put you down on the floor and went out of the shower. You waited for him to come back and started having thousands of thoughts. It's not like you don't want this. Of course, you do. You love him unconditionally. He is your husband and he has rights to you. But you were scared. Scared of not being enough for him. What if he doesn't like your body? Your insecurities were making your mind bank. But you came back to reality when you felt his touch on your cheek. You look around and saw the yellow dim light on, making an erotic vibe. You looked at him when you felt him leaning. You closed your eyes when his hot breathing was fanning your cheeks. Your body tensed when his warm lips made contact with your neck. He slowly kissed your neck up to your ear. Then you heard him speaking.

"BABY..."
He whispered bruising his lips on your ear kissing and nibbling on it.

"I want you to take off my shirt...."
He said pulling away from your neck, maintaining the eye contact with you.

"W-what??!!" 
You shuttered feeling weak under his dominance.

"You heard me..."
His voice became a husky, erotic whisper. You deeply looked into his mesmerizing eyes. His deadly gaze gave you a shiver down your spine.

Not knowing what to do you stood still looking down. You want this thing to happen but you don't have the courage to make any move. And his extremely Intimidating and Dominate aura is also making your legs feel weak. Your heart went on a marathon when you felt him holding both of your hands, bringing them up to the buttons of his shirt.

"Open them."
He demanded. 

You started to unbutton his shirt. Due to nervousness, your hand started to shake and sweat was forming on your forehead. Seeing you all nervous He rested his forehead on yours and both of his hands on your waist....... One by one... slowly-slowly.... You opened all the buttons.... and the moment you pushed the shirt out of his shoulder, your eyes got stuck on his well-built body. That was the first time you were seeing his body. You were amazed that how fine his body looks. Your eyes started roaming on-

His strong shoulder blades,
His broad hard chest,