A child's fear (7)

Tomura ate the strawberry crape in delight getting frosting on his cheek. I clean it off and see Izuku clinched onto Tomura's left side. He also seem to be enjoying the crape.

It was already night time. The moon just started coming up. Fairy lights started turning on as we walked back home. Izuku gave a loud yawn followed by a softer yawn and also making me yawn.

"My my aren't we all tired tonight. " I said lead Tomura to his new home. Izuku nodded as he slightly doze forward his crape all done. As Tomura finish his crape he bend down infront of Izuku. His back facing to him.

"Hop on " Tomura said and Izuku climb on his back and snuggled close to his neck slowly falling asleep.

"Gah my heart~. They're so cute." I clench my heart as I swoon at there cuteness. We finally made it home. I open the door and led Tomura inside.

" Let's go put Izuku to bed ok. " I said at the light blue hair boy who nodded. Fixing Izuku on his back for he can not fall. We reach Izuku's room. Tomura slightly cringe at all the All Might merchandize.

"He is everywhere. ... Creepy. " Tomura though as he laid Izuku in bed. As Izuku landed on the bed he snuggled to and All Might stuff doll. I giggled slightly at Tomura's expression. I kneeld besides the bed and Tomura's side.

"You don't seem to like All Might that much do you. ? " I question as I took of Izuku's shoes and jacket. Soon as that was done I change him into his pjs. Tomura just shakes his head.

"No not really." He stares at Izuku and softly pokes his chubby cheeks. "Heroes never saved me so I lost hope in them." I frown slightly as I petted his head. "Heroes are jerks who don't care for people who deal with house problems only villains and bad guys are there main agective. "
I pulled him in a hug.

"Even so I'm glad you rescued me mom. " His voice muffled slightly on my chest as he held me tight. I slowly but softly ran my fingers on his Light blue locks.

"Im happy I did. So your now my child and ima make it official and there is nothing you can do to stop me. " I said as I tap his nose making him giggle. I soon carried him to the restroom and prepared a bath. I face him.

"Ok so you will take a bath ill clothes that could fit you" I stated as I got up. " but do you need help or you can do it on your own". Tomura cross his arms and pouted slightly.

"Im a big kid mom I can't take a measly bath" I laugh a bit and went out the door but before o can fully leave I gave a teasing smile at Tomura.

"Even big kids need help to dear. "

"MOM!!!" I left laughing as I went to find him clothes. I remember owning a large black shirt maybe for pants one of my gym shorts that was loose and baggy.

I grab my phone and dialed a number and waited for them to pick up.

"Hello?" A female voice replied as paper was being shuffled.

"Mia, Hi how you been ? " I question.

"Oh hey (Y/n) I been good. How you been and what's the meaning of calling me up so late"

"Oh I been great actually. The reason I called you is because I need you to help me with adoption papers for a kid I found. "

"....... What do you mean a kid you found. Girl what did we talked about.? "

"I found him running away from some people and my mother instintic took over so I took him with me. "

I hear a sigh at the other end.