Chapter 1

Barry POV:

I was at the station finishing up some CSI work when I heard my phone ringing.

I saw the caller ID and answer the phone. " hey Cisco, what's up?"
" there have been reports of a weird occurrence at The waterfront," Cisco said."Okay, I'll go check it out," I answered back.

I quickly put on my suit and ran to the waterfront. "Okay man, what's going on?" I heard Cisco say through the comms.

"I have no idea. It looks like these creatures they have donkey legs and there is fire coming out of their heads." I told him.
" do you think it's aliens?" He questioned.
"No, there is something much weirder going on here," I said while studying them. I couldn't see what was happening clearly. It was like the image was constantly changing and morphing.

I saw one of them try to grab a man so I darted off and tried to stop them, but before I could reach them it's like they vanished into thin air.

"What happened?" Cisco asked.
"They disappeared," I answered. "And I think we're going to need a little help because there is something bigger at play here."

"Woohoo! Crossover baby!" I heard Cisco shout On the other end of the line.

............................................................

Once I was back at star labs we started discussing our game plan. " so first we need to call Supergirl, team arrow and the legends,". I stated. I thought at first it was a bit excessive to call the whole gang but there is something in my gut that's telling me we are about to face something really big.

" okay, well I called team Arrow and they said they're on their way. The legends haven't received the message yet and Supergirl said she is free to come." Caitlin told me.
" awesome," I replied.

"Barry, don't you think calling everyone is a bit excessive? we don't even know if what we are facing is that big or dangerous," Wally asked.

"Guys I feel this pulling in my gut that's telling me something big is going to happen," I exclaimed.
" okay, we trust you Barry," Wally replied

..................................................

Third person POV:

Almost everyone had arrived and I was about to tell them what was going on.

When everyone sat down Barry stood up. "Okay everyone the reason I called you here today is I think there is a threat that's bigger than anything I've ever faced. It's just a feeling I have telling me that this is more than it seems," he explain to them.

At this time Kara spoke up. "Okay Barry but first let's start off with what you saw." Everyone around nodded their heads in agreement.

So Barry started explaining, "It was so strange there were these women or at least they look like women their heads were on fire like they had fire for hair. And one of the legs was go to a donkey it was a hairy leg and the other one was made of metal. Or maybe not it was like the image was constantly changing and shifting like it was blurry."

Kara's face paled in recognition. She knew what they were from her best friend Percy and if what Barry had said was true it couldn't mean anything good.

" I think I know what they are," she said. "And better yet I think I know someone who can help us.

now Oliver spoke up. " well..... what are they?"
"From what I can gather from Barry's explanation they are empousa, monsters of Greek mythology," Kara replied. Charlies face lit up in recognition.
"Yes, they are servants of Hectate but they turned to Kronos' side in the big war," Charlie added.

"Wait are we ignoring the fact that Greek mythology is real? Anyone," said Cisco.

This time Sarah spoke up. "We already knew. Charlie used to be one of the fates, you know the people who used to control when you born, when you die, what happens in your life?"

"Wait for real?" Felicity questioned. Charlie nodded. "COOL!!," Felicity and Cisco yelled at the same time.

"Okay now but that's been established can we please get back to the matter in hand?" Said Oliver. "Kara, you said you know someone that can help us. How fast can you get them here?"

"Maybe afew hours?" Kara replied.

"So while Kara does that everyone gather as much information as you can on these 'things',"
Barry said.

Let's hope she'll actually come, Kara thought to herself.

And so she set out to get Persephone Jackson, her best friend to help them.