Chapter 5

Percy's POV:

"Well... there was a attack," the red guy or 'The Flash' said.

"Ok and..." I replied. These people really need assistance when it comes to getting to the point.

"Kara said that you might be able to help us considering the nature of this attack" he spoke up again. Oh my gods, this guy.

"Which is..." I said with a hint of annoyance.

"Some weird creature things with fire hair were the attackers," the guy with the luscious hair blurted out. It took a second to register, but when I did my eyes widened in realisation. I looked over to Kara with a questioning look. She nodded and my suspicions where confirmed.

Mr dark and brooding with the bow and arrow seemed to notice our interaction. "So you know what they are?" He questioned.

"Yes, but more importantly I know how to stop them," I replied. "How?" Asked a blond haired woman in a white suit.

"Don't worry about it, I'm gonna go do that now," I said awkwardly. " Bye !!"

I hope that this can be sorted out quickly.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

As soon I left I Vapor traveled to my favourite cafe. I felt like a muffin.

When I opened the door I heard the bell chime and Sam one of the workers smiled when she saw me.

"So what ya feeling like today," she asked in a cheerful voice.

"A red velvet muffin would be great!" I answered. "Alright" she said as she left to go fetch my order.

As I was getting out money to pay I felt a feeling of dread wash over me. I turn around and see someone I hoped I would ever see again.

The animalistic roar I hear confirms that I'm not going insane.

The Minotaur

He roars savagely once more and I run into action. "Hey ugly!" I yell at him. He turn away from what he was doing before and whips his head in my direction. "Yeah you, you miss me?" I question mockingly which earns a furious roar from him.

He starts to run at me using the same attack he did all those years ago, but he doesn't realise I'm not a kid anymore.

I reach into my pocket and grab riptide, uncapping it in the process. As soon as he get close enough to me I start running at him and right before he reaches me, I slide between his legs slashing as I do so. He lets out a deafening roar at the painful Sensations.

I am littered with gold dust as I walk away from the scene, While making sure that no clear sighted humans could've seen me.

Thought are racing in my mind, something really is going on and I am not going to be able to fix it by myself. I need help.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone, I just wanna say thank you for everybody who has read so far it's been so much fun to write.

I am sorry that I haven't updated in a while. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy the chapter even though it is short