Finally letting go

i was in a blissful phase of my life; luxuriating in a self-love; then you came. overawed with your saccharine remarks; enthralled with your pledges such as changes you'll obtain just for me, keeping me up all night, securing my heart, 'til you took it yourself guaranteeing me a sanctuary to place it; then i just found myself opening the door for you, letting you in.

"i love you," you've uttered, and the next few months, you never said you fell out of love, but you did manifested it in a way that is more convincing than words.

you've made me believe that happy ever after might exist. now where was that love you promised to be solely for me 'til we're grey and old? what was truly those special treatments i once held as a precious memories to reminisce with you? to whom those vows you uttered to me will you start to set the seal on carrying out.

you blamed me for letting go, for acceding with destiny a defeated relationship. how many more battles should i fight for you to see that i'm wearied battling alone? i fought it, you sit still, watching me fall.

thorns you've burried in me. should i have been a fool 'til the end of my sanity only to have you still, while you indulge yourself in my misery? no, i'd rather waste another buckets of tears momentarily for setting free myself from toxicities, than to shed it each endless nights enduring loads of scathing lies from you. you're a humbug, bewitching woman with phrases, but doesn't know how to act your words.

i planned this piece to construct it emotionally, painfully, however, i was reminded of my worth. i deserve much better than plunging my heart in despair. -- decades i've lived without you, few years only you've been with me. so i'll take a step forward, remembering how i went through this, and what it made me in the end of finally letting you go.

She speaksOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara