you'll shine too

beautiful scenery, a cloudless fiery orb descending to meet its revered sea. and there within that periphery a young soul of a sullied man, stares at the glum manifestation of himself through a vague reflection of the deep. seeking for his old self that kindred to a favored kid who's always on a cloud nine, yet found none which puts forth chaos within his fathomless aching heart. thoughts brimming with sudden queries; how did life's displeasure towards me diverted my feet far from the plans i once fought for to reach? what's the purpose of all the changes i never anticipated nor sought for? where's the promise i made to myself back when i was a little one? how will i explain myself to him when i too, wasn't able to grasp anything? lots of questions that came from coveting freedom and genuine glee, which he somehow felt glad at the very least for he still have a reason to keep surviving; that alone have secured his life up until now.

though his child like version was whirled in eddies of wind, a gleam of hope within his insides glimpses whenever he solely stroll in the coastline to rest. the peaceful ambience can be compared to a fortunate stroke of serendipity. his mind's often in uproar, yet despite that, one glance at a sunset, first breathe of ocean's air, and a melodious hymn of the abyss and waves that splashes through the surface still offers him tranquility. he's gradually healing, when he starts to reminisce his halcyon days in a place where only his hopeful heart dwells.

somehow, the ocean's sunset tells him to take it easy. his childhood passionate  dreams might've burnt out along with his present sense of living, like how the light ignites only at a particular moment, him too will soon radiate the brightest at his own pace.