11

The next morning Aurora started the day with texting Tom. She let him know he didn't have to pick her up, because she'd drive to set herself which meant he wouldn't have the chance to talk to her privately.

As soon as she arrived she was whisked away to get her hair and makeup ready, so he had to come to terms with the fact that there was no chance to get her alone until their lunch break. At least it's a bit longer today because it's right before a costume change.

When they finally finish with the scenes scheduled for the morning and he's stripped from his character's hair and clothes, Tom heads over to Aurora's trailer and knocks on her door.

"Come in" her voice comes from inside.

Tom takes a deep breath before pulling the door open and entering the trailer.

"Hello darling" he greets her with a smile.

She's running a brush through her hair, facing away from him but their eyes meet through the mirror in front of her. Only his voice is enough to make her heart rate pick up.

"Hi" she replies silently as she puts the brush down and turns towards him.

"You kind of disappeared for a few days love, I was worried about you." he admits.

"I'm fine Tom. Thank you for your concern though, I really appreciate it." she fakes a smile to reassure him.

He runs a hand through his hair, thinking of a way to say what's on his mind but Aurora's faster than him.

"I'm sorry for disappearing like that, I was just feeling guilty about all the shit that's going on online, I didn't want to cause you such trouble." she apologizes while she fiddles with her fingers nervously.

She can't look him in the eyes so she hangs her head low instead, focusing on the way her dark green nails are leaving marks on the pale skin of her knuckles.

"You have nothing to apologize for Aurora, I should be the one saying sorry. My fans are sending you so much hate." Tom steps closer and grabs her hands, forcing her to stop her self destructive habits once again.

She shrugs her shoulders in response, not knowing exactly how to react to his concern.

"It's not your fault. I just wish everything good in my life wouldn't get fucked over. I don't want to lose you, Tom. You're way too important to me for that already." she whispers as she finally gathers the strength to look up at his face.

As soon as their eyes meet, they both are lost in the moment. She feels the so familiar fluttering of her stomach and is suddenly so aware of the way his hands are engulfing her smaller ones.

He releases his grip on one of them though, and strokes her cheek lovingly instead.

"You don't have to worry your pretty head about losing me angel. I'm not going anywhere."

The way he whispers to her is enticing, all she wants to do is to kiss him. Little did she know he's thinking of the same thing. His enchanting blue eyes are studying every feature of her face until they stop at her lips, lingering there for a while. Once they find her brown gaze again, Aurora nods her head slightly to let him know he got his way and reaches up to the back of his neck.

He doesn't hesitate to pull her closer, not in a forceful but in a romantic way. When she's flush against him, he finally captures her lips in a kiss.

Aurora has never been kissed like this

Aurora has never been kissed like this. It's always been either a peck or a full on teeth and tongue kind of thing. Tom is kissing her like she is the most precious thing in this world. It's slow, loving and passionate. His hands stumble under her shirt, coming in contact with the bare skin of her hips and back which sends shivers up her spine while her hands are lost in his curls, tugging on them slightly.

When they break apart in desperate need of air, Tom pulls her towards the couch. He sits down and pulls her on top of him so she's straddling his waist. Rory grabs his face gently, ready to kiss him again.

"Why didn't we do this sooner?" she asks in a low voice before she does so.

His large hands get hold of her hips again, making her stomach turn like a washing machine on rinse cycle.

"You have no idea for how long I wanted to kiss you" he responds with a cheeky grin on his face and pecks her lips.

"Like I said, why didn't we do this sooner?" she smiles in between kisses before her lips trail down to his neck, causing him to drop his head back in pleasure.

When the alarm on her phone blares up indicating that the costume designer will arrive soon with her new set of clothes, they are broken out of their little bubble.

He kisses her quickly one last time before she slowly gets off of him and walks around the couch to stop the alarm. He stays right where he is though, just gets more comfortable and lays down on the furniture properly. Aurora can't help herself once she looks at him so she leans over from behind him, crashing their lips together one more time.

Thank the gods her stylist knows how to knock, because that's exactly what puts an end to their activities

Thank the gods her stylist knows how to knock, because that's exactly what puts an end to their activities. Rory giggles softly and Tom beams up at her from his position, happiness clearly written all over his face. She smiles back, forcing down a laugh when she sees that he has lipstick all over himself.

"I think it's time for you to go mister mischief, that wig must take ages to get on perfectly" she says while she reaches down and wipes his mouth with her thumb. Who knew a simple action could be so intimate?

Tom didn't know what to do with himself other than grinning like a madman as the beautiful girl tried to get her lipstick off his lips.

Once she successfully achieves her goal, Aurora walks over to let the designer in while Tom gets up from his spot and tries to look as casual as he possibly can after the moment they just shared.

After receiving a surprised look from the woman who enteres the trailer, he excuses himself to go and get ready. He smiles and sends a wink in Aurora's direction which makes her knees go weak before walking out the door, disappearing from her sight.