Part 5!!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5

Lila POV

After HE was done, *shiver*, I was bleeding from my stomach and now i will get new scars from this. Yippe. Not.

I slowly crawl up the stairs to my room, and then i drag myself to the bathroom in my room. I take a look and i have one long deep cut from the kinfe extending from the left above my belly button to the bottom right. then there are little cuts all over my stomach. He had fun.m I remember his sick twisted smile as he started over to me. I was frozen and didn't know what to do and he just held me down.

I then slip into my bedroom and into my bed. I then fall into a nightmare.

****************************************************************************************************************

Sam POV (when he discovered she'd left)

 I raced up the stairs to get back to my mate, i gently op[end the door to my bedroom and saw, SHE WASN'T THERE! Where did she go? Oh no! I was down there longer than I thought! I followed her scent outside into the forest and then it just disapeared. I searched for her scent for another hour then went back to the house.

Then my best friend Nathan came over, he came to our pack a little over 10 years ago. He's kinda gloomy and so are his parents but I will tell you about that later.

"Hey dude, What happened to you? Heard you were up all night? Why?" He doesn't talk this much so I know I must REALLY look like crap now.

"I found my mate" i answered

"What thats great news! is that why you were up all night?" he smiled slyly at the end. But not a full smile. I could count on one hand how many times I have seen him smile fully.

"No I found her by the stream, she ran, I chased-oh an she is so damn fast!- and then I found her pasted out in some bushes on the edge of the forest. I brought her back, she was here for a couple hours resting, she had a couple cracked ribs, bruises covering her body and finger marks at her neck. She slipped out while I was downstairs for 10 minutes. She went into the forest and then it was like BAM! her sdcent was gone. I searched for  an hour and couldn't find her."

"WOW" was all Nathan said for a minute.

"Let's go to school now, even though you look like shit we need to go." he said to me.

"'k'" i answered and ran into the house to do a quick shower and get new clothes and look more presentable. When I was done with that I grabbed my back pack and went to join Nathan in my silver blue convertable Volvo. One more da at school and all I can think about is my mate.

Will I ever see her again? That question stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

*************************************************************************************************************

Lila POV

It had been percisouly  a week since I saw the wolf. It was my first day of school this week and my face had a light bruising that cover-up could fix easily.

I did my make-up then put on, after much deliberation- i am a teenage girl you know- white-gray skinnes, plain white socks, a non-noticiable black hoody and tied my hair up in a non-noticalble ponytail. I didn't want ot be noticed or someone might question why I don't talk, why I have a slight limp in my left leg, why I avoided stretching, those things.

I have my own car, a dark purple truck that is, all in all way to big for me. But Mark got it. He has money, but like I said, he's sick in the head. I know you might be asking why I am still with him, why not run away and/or tell someone? He would win. I will never see him win, after I turn 18 I am leaving this hell hole. Or after I get 5000 dollars. Whichever comes first.

__________________________________________________________________________

over! sorry! There was some important info in there!

if you figured it out.... smartie! there was some clues in there for ya!

The next chappy is the first day of school for Lila! omg!