Chapter 21

• Dedicated to My BFF Laura who helped me with this chapter!

________________---------------------------Chapter 21------------------------___________________

Mystery POV. (how could u forget him/her?

I was watching them all buzzing around like little worker bees, their expressions ones of worry. If only they new what of what is to come!

Ha. They don't know the half of why the girls were taken. Sure, wounded pride, but there was something more sinister planned. I can't wait for it.

Our pack will rule the world. Even the werewolf world. I don't know why they don't consider it a option. The prophecy reverts to it,

'but some of innocence, loved so much, it would hurt the man they loved if they were to be taken from this life and his, would only work, ones of the race known as werewolfs, led by a pure white snow wolf. A wolf of past times. A Red wolf, a wolf of the future to come, and a black wolf, for what is the present. Those wolves combined only with there female followers will work, their souls combined. '

I wonder.... I know the girl Lila was the  white wolf, the girl Laurie was the Red wolf, and the last girl,  Mel, was the black wolf.

Those three and those females that were brought with them,they will become the start of the end. They are the key, the past, present, and future. 

I stand in the back, where the shadows are dark and long, waiting, whatching for anything, anything that will prevent the end from coming, from the new age of werewolfs.

______________________________________________

so, tell me watcha think?

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ALL!!!

thx 4 reading;)

m xoxoxo