Chapter 22 ~birth~ (has all of chapter)

_____________________________________________________________________________

 Lila POV

We have been away for 4 months, in that time I have gotten huge. I mean not normal pregnancy huge. Kayliegh is big as well, we figured out I was having 5 babies, it hurts like hell though, and Kayliegh was having triplets.

I just hope they and I survive long enough so that they can live, be free of this place.

Everyday we see more men coming into the little village they set up outside the cave we were being held in. They didn't give us much to eat, but the girls gave most of their food to Kayliegh and I, saying we needed it more.

I think about the prophecy all the time. I know they will killl me, Mel, and Mary-Beth, (AN:WTF? weren't expecting that were u now? forgot about her? :( tsk, tsk!) to get what they want.

But I was thankful Mary-Beth was not here. Even thankful she was depressed. Because she didn't come with us. I hope they never figure our Laurie isn't a fully red wolf, a full red wolf has tips of dark red on the ends of its fur, Laurie has some of that, but has light silver streaks on her stomach.

But Mary-Beth was a chosen one just like Mel and I. Laurie can't shift or they will know.Then they will take Mary-Beth and the prophecy will come true and they will sacrafice our souls on the-

There was a sharp pain in my stomach, a trickle of water and blood went down my legs. The babies were coming.

The other girls look at me at the smell of blood and water (AN: i dont know whats it called, just that i know the phrase, 'my water just broke!' so sorry if i got anything wrong!)

I gave a sharp cry of pain.

My cry rebounded off the walls, just like Kaylieghs had last wek. Yeah, Kayliegh had her babies last week.

The others rushed to me and murmered soothing words at the sounds of my cries of pain.

Cora gets in front of me, she has a a degree in doctoring. She keeps in telling me to take deep breathes and breathe. I hear a babies cry and I smile faintly. Cora tells me there is another one so I have to push, it will be over in a few minutes.

************** 3 babies later and a lot of swear words and pain********( that means 4 babies right now)

"Only a couple more minutes Lila! It's-" Cora is abruptly cut off by me.

"YOU FUCKING SAID THAT 5 MINUTES AGO!" I yell at her. She tells me to push, then my baby finally came out., it gave a feminine cry.

"Congrats Lila! 4 boys and a girls! That rivals Kayliegh's 1 girl and 2 boys! Your did GREAT!" Mel enthusiacticly yells at me.

After that I fade away into the blackness that wants to consume me, I fall headfirst into unconsiousness.

******************************************************

Lila POV

I hold my baby girl in my arms, all the boys have there fathers midnight hair black hair, my eyes and their fathers features.

But my baby girl, her hair changes back from mine to her fathers. She has my eyes, and my delicate features, only affected by her fathers. They all look the same though, if my baby girl has her hair a midnight black. But her features are still more delicate and feminine. She will be tall, just like her father. I just know it. I hope I will live to see them all grow up. I look over to the make-shift cribs we made out of troughs and blankets.

My little baby boys are sleeping peacefully. I can tell they will be heartbreakers when they are older, but they will be feircly protective of their sister.

They all look alike exept for my baby girl of course. I decided to name her Clarissa. The boys names are still some what undecided.

But I like Austin, Adrian, Cam and Coby. I think those will be their names. My 2  A's and my 2 C's. I smile at that.

I hear a snarl come from outside, followed by more. What is happening? I have a worried look in my face and little Clarissa noticed.

She started to cry, wanting to know what was going on. She would be smart for her age, I could tell.

I smoothed out my face and smiled at her. "Sshhhh, Clarissa. Mammy's got you.Mommy's got you." SHe smiles at me and gurgles. Her brothers had woken up at her cry, but went ot sleep right away after they saw her smile.

Kayliegh rushes in and shouts to me, "LILA! There here, there here. They found us!"

___________________________________________________________________________

holy shit? What just happened? are sam and them going to rescue them? Or are they just being attacked? Did they come for battle.

What about sacraficeing the girls? did they get Mary-Beth?

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ALL!!!!!

thx 4 reading;)

m xoxoxo