Execution.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!" Soon hee yelled she was dragged out of the manor while just half asleep. "Please let me go I know the queen she can help me! Let me go I did nothing wrong!!" Soon hee pleaded.

The others woke up and saw her being dragged out. "What is going on! Hey stop!! You can't do that!" Sal ree said. "What is going on!! Let her go." Sae ron said.

"I'm sorry I'm afraid we cannot do that by the kings orders she will be executed today at 5 pm. We were sent to drag her away and execute her." The guard said.

"What? You cannot do that! Please let me go!!!" Soon hee screamed.

"Why are you doing this?!" Sae ron yelled. "Because she committed an act of treason. The queen ordered this to happen the king ordered us to do it we have to we cannot disobey!" They said continued  to drag her out.

She screamed. "Let go!!" Sae ron looked at Sal ree they were both confused as to why the queen would order such a thing. "We have to get to the bottom of this! Let's go." Both Sae ron and Sal ree went to the queens manor to plead and ask why.

"Why are you doing this my queen please give us your answers we will wait all day if we have to!" They both said on their knees begging.

She came out and sighed. "She betrayed me those who betray me shall die." The queen sook ja said.

They both had never seen this side to her before. "How did soon hee betray you your highness she is your friend we ask you to spare her! We beg!!!"

"How dare you beg for that bitches life?" Sook ja said.

"A bitch? Don't you think your being too much my queen you haven't even told us about why she's being executed!!!"Sal ree said.

"This is very wrong take back your order my queen.." Sae ron said bowing.

"No I will never take back this order. I will warn all of those who betray me will die without any hesitation. I will never take back any word I've said."

"Soon hee..kissed the king. That is the treason, she betrayed me and I saw this right in front of my eyes she deserves death. I will not let it slide, I trusted her and I trusted you both as well. This will be a warning if any of you shall betray me you will die regardless of your status or how close you are to me." She said slamming the door.

5:00 pm.
Everyone was outside so was the queen and king. Even the officials, and guards. Soon hee hair was messy she was in a very bad state with a miserable look on her face and she wearing all white.

The queens court ladies Sal ree and Sae ron watched and cried. They didn't understand why soon hee would betray sook ja and why the queen sook ja would go this far as to execute and kill her own best friend.

Soon hee was bent on her knees and tied up while the guard fed her a tea that had poison in it. Everyone watched this happen, even if it was super hard for the queen she sat and watched the whole thing happened with a cold face.

Some minutes went by and there she was slowly dying. Soon hee soon spit out blood and coughed up a lot of blood. She fell to the floor her heart stopped beating and her eyes slowly closed.

The girls Sae ron and Sal ree  cried even more and looked up at the queen wondering what she was even thinking at this moment. "Get her out of my sight now." The queen ordered the guards.

She was dragged away and buried where anyone who betrayed the king and queen would be buried at.

The queen went to her manor and felt very sick afterwards so she rested for the whole day.

The king stood by her side and tended to her no one was allowed in the manor other than the royal physician.

Checking her pulse and giving her medicine. "Thank you." The king said to the royal physician.

He left and then the king continued to be by her side. "Watching you like this is so painful for me..I will be by your side through it all..I just hope you won't stay like this for long..please get better.."