Chapter 16

Dean's POV
Everything was just annoying to me; why wouldn't Tyler hang out with me anymore? Because of him, I had to deal with his bitch.

Yes, I didn't like Ashley at all. She was one of those who just wanted everything for herself; The kind who influences people to make herself look good. Okay. I'm no better, but at least I don't care how I end up.

I don't care about anything anyway. Apparently, Tyler really did break up with her, though. Usually, he never says that; they were just always in an on/off-relationship. She would either just come back, and he would just make out with her, or she leaves, and he doesn't run after her. It was an unnecessary relationship, but 2 weeks ago, he really told her to never return; she shouldn't even talk to him anymore.

Tyler has changed. And why? Because of this retard Rose! I just don't understand the guys. Everyone changed, even Bryan .... everything because of Rose. How I hated her... She always pretends to be innocent and pure, yet she is determined, just as deceitful as others. Probably thought she was better than everyone else; she's just annoying. I wish she wasn't here... then everything would be back to normal.

"I hate Rose. I want her to be gone," Ashley hissed, sitting down next to me. I had been in the hall for a long time after moving into our rooms. Of course, I shared my room with losers, but I didn't care. I was waiting for dinner... Strangely Tyler still wasn't here.  These days he was never with me... though. Always with Bryan.

Bryan, too, stayed away from me. I thought he would never leave me alone. He promised me, but everyone leaves me in the lurch anyway.
''What do I care what you want," I said to Ashley.
''Oh, you like Rose too?" she looked at me, pouting. Which made me snap in disgust.
I didn't know if I was disgusted by her 'I'm so cute'- face or if I supposedly liked Rose.
"Your face doesn't work on me."
"Ouch."
''I'm not interested in Rose. Don't talk to me about her anymore. I don't want to hear you whine."
''I want to hurt her," Ashley hissed, ignoring my request. ''I want to hurt her so much; she just deserves it."
''Why?" I asked with amusement.
"She takes them all away from me."
"What?"
''Tyler, Bryan, Caleb. The students all rave about her," she began to enumerate.

The gag reflex crept up inside me. What a bitch.
"Don't fuck with me."
"Dean, I need your help," she pleaded.
"What do you want me to do?"
"Don't you want to hurt her too?"
"No," I lied.
"Come on. When I made up a plan, I'll let you know," she decided herself and then stood up.

Rose just came in with Hani and sat down on a seat, laughing.
She looked so happy, which I didn't like at all. It made me mad. Tyler also entered the hall and sat down right next to Rose without being asked. Which made me even angrier.

Ashley retook her seat, "I'm going to kill her!"
I had to laugh; I just loved seeing people like that.
''What did she do to you? Actually, she can't help it if Tyler pays attention to her."
"I so don't give a shit."
I was tired of her whining, so I took my tray and went to the table where Tyler was sitting and sat down next to Hani, including that I looked directly at Rose. The latter was looking at me with wide eyes.

''Hey," I said, playfully kind.
''H-Hello," Hani stuttered.
''Dean, what are you doing here?" Tyler asked suspiciously.

Haha, was Tyler afraid that I would say something wrong? Did this bitch, twisted his head already? I thought I was his friend.

''I just wanted to eat with my best friend," I said innocently.
"Or should I leave?" I asked Rose this question and then looked at her for a long time. Her eyes were filled with fear.

I thought she would tell me to leave, but she just shook her head, which meant I could stay.

''Then there won't be any problems. I really don't feel like sitting next to Ashley, who is crying all over me," I laughed, which was followed by an uncomfortable silence.
''We'll go swimming in a minute," Hani tried to lift the mood again.
''Yes, exactly. I hope you have your swimming clothes in green," Tyler said to Rose, who rolled her eyes and almost made me throw up.
"I don't swim," she muttered.
She doesn't swim? I thought she would put on a show because everyone was waiting to see her in a bikini.