Unsettled Fight

3RD POV

In a office Glynda could be seen holding a cup of tea as she read a book using her crop which had a purple glow on it to carry and turn the pages of the book thanks too her semblance. She enjoyed her time alone before she could hear running coming closer and looks up from her book.

The door slams open a a Beacon student was panting she catched her breath before looking up to Glynda.

Student: "Miss a fight is happening in the mess room?!?!" she yelled panting between every word.

 Glynda immediately gets up from her chair and runs to the mess halls, she already had a mess with this back with team RWBY and JNPR as they had a major food fight breaking property more than once. She runs hoping she can get there in time before another war happens in that hall.

----------------------------------------

Mike: "You know what's gonna happen do you?" he asked

(Y,N): "Bring it on Flirty boy" he says

They stare at each other as no one made a move in the whole mess hall, people watched intensely as they didn't know what was gonna happen. That was before Mike swings a left hook at (Y,N) who imply catches it.

Then so the fight began as Mike swings in his other arm at (Y,N) who ducked before backflipping out to make space between them. mike looks at him before advancing and swinging in more punches. This continues on as each try to land a hit on each other.

As this fight goes on everyone was watching wondering who was going to win, though at the another table RWBY and the other two teams had worried looks on their faces

Weiss: "This isnt good. . ." she stated worried.

Yang: "Yeah. . .Mike knows how to fight, but that's with his guns. He doesn't do well in normal fist fight." she said

As they said Mike was losing ground as he troubled to stay with (Y,N) swinging his fist more and more random trying to get a single hit at (Y,N). Thought for (Y,N) he was actually enjoying this, he didn't have to hold back anymore he could beat Mike the a turd if he wanted to, but he wanted to enjoy the moment. Enjoy the fact that Mike who would say he would beat him up, is now not even able to do shit with a single punch

(Y,N) continues to dodge before wanting to hit back, and so he does. He sees an opening in the stomach and goes for it. He ducks and swings his fist in a barrage at Mike's stomach making him fly for a bit due to the sheer amount of strength coming from each punch.