.I promise.

White Diamond, startled, dropped Steven. He adjusted his decent so he landed unscathed.

"Black..! You're Here..!" White Said, seemingly happy.

"I am."

"What are you doing?! I'm trying to get Pink back!"

"Why."

"What do you mean!? I'm doing this so things can go back to normal!"

"What about Yellow and Blue? Are you going to keep them under your control? Or better yet.. are you going to force Pink under your control? Just as you did to her pearl."

Silence...

"Well? I'm waiting, White." Black's tone didn't shake. She knew she had the upper-hand. In no galaxy could White Diamond defeat Black.

"I'm sorry, Black. But you leave me no choice." White said, her gaze locking onto the darker gem.

White's Pearl floated between them, stating the set of rules for the fight.

"This battle will be a simple duel. Whoever poofs the other, will rein victorious. In turn, the winner will wield unmatched power over every gem in the Galaxy." White's pearl explained with that ever creepy smile plastered on her face.

Black liked her odds, but if White chose this, she must have some sort of trick up her sleeve.

The Pearl announced for us to draw our weapons, the humans watched in fear from the far end of the room.

I drew my whip as she drew her sword. We both stood in fighting stances.

3..

This is it.

2..

Time to win.

1..

Once and for all. 

We lunged at each other, weapons ready.

And..

Who won?