thirtyfour

"i must admit, i'm impressed, mars." north had lowered his voice, in some way, appearing much larger than usual by the harsh exterior he had put on.

"by?" i question. he was trying to intimidate me, but that could prove to be rather difficult, once you had seen him pee his pants in the third grade.

"by you," he speaks, turning his back to me. the moon is flooding the room with gentle white light, and i feel the urge to move closer. i twist my hands, feeling the rope tying my arms behind my back refusing to budge, keeping me in my position tied to the chair.

"you fool me, my love. you are able to lie, cross my orders and fool me in any way you desire." north continues, able to see my subtle shuttle with the rope as he looks over his shoulder. he smirks shortly, enjoying the power he holds currently.

"or need to." i object. i did not necessarily enjoy deceiving the king, but in this specific situation i had seen no other option.

his men had brought me here just minutes ago, and he had stayed silent in his own chair opposite me up until now. when the moon had emerged from behind the trees. luckily, i had made it back to my own room when they had come looking for me. the only downside was that i had just barely made it back, so i was not in nightwear yet. if i had had more time, i would have changed. it would have been a help to my lies, if it had seemed as if was i close to going to bed.

"it calls you, doesn't it?"

i stayed silent, as he turned back around, moving near me.

"the moon. it calls you," his voice was dark, unsettling, making shivers run over my cold skin.

he slowly wrapped his hand around my throat, using his thumb to force my chin upwards. his eyes softened as they came upon mine, but i instantly knew how to change our positions. i locked his gaze with my own, and a frown upon his forehead clearly showed his struggle.

"i always hated this," he spoke lowly. "but in this case, i am assuming that we play by the rules of a fair game,"

a smile spread wider on his lips as he let his other hand run up my thigh, his fingers leading the way. the previous shivers flooded my nerves as i swallowed what felt to be the size of an apple. i parted my lips, needing the air which was now flowing in and out shakily.

"what are you doing?" i asked, my words unsure.

he was enjoying this, and i was the one keeping him close by having locked his eyes. he could not move further away by my own command but was now making sure i did not have enough focus to break it again.

"showing you that we are both fools." he whispered, admiring my reaction to his touch. i felt his cooled fingertips carefully move beneath my skirt and continue on their way towards their destination. his grip on my throat tightened, forbidding my response to his words.

"get away," i whisper, failing to place any meaning behind my words.

his hand had been there before, uncountable times. he knew where to lead it to, he knew what to touch, and he knew how to get me to where he wanted me. a huge disadvantage on my part in this moment, but that truth had become unclear with the weak waves of pleasure that led my nerves to ignite.

our eyes were continuously studying each other, as north's focus seemed to leave me. his eyes stayed, but his instincts lead his mind elsewhere.

a vague knock was done on the door behind me before it was opened, a voice becoming clearer as the door broke the barrier between the hallway and office: "he was spotted at dawn crossing the border..." whoever it was, i had heard the voice before, but i failed to pair a face with it. "should i return at a later time?"