11-20

Chapter 11

The sound, those gurgling beasts were nailed to the spot.

Allen blinked in disbelief. He hadn't seen what sisal had done just now. He only knew that the sisal jumped out, and then the Cuckoo Beast was frozen. Jumped down from the tree in a few shots, transformed into a human shape, and walked to the sisal. Look at the sisal holding the iron wire I don't know where it came from to tie the Cuckoo Beast together.

The Cuckoo Beast in the hands of Sisal Mahjong handed it to Alan: "Take it."

"Okay." Allen took the Cuckoo Beast, looked at the sisal leading the way, and thought to himself: Sisal is so powerful, is he really a female?

The sisal who was walking in the front suddenly turned in a different direction back to the tribe, and Alan who followed did not notice it at first. After walking for a long time without reaching the tribe, he realized that it was wrong, and said anxiously to sisal: "Sisal, it's not good, we are not going back to the tribe. I don't know how to return to the tribe here."

Sisal didn't have the anxious feeling of Alan at all. He looked at the front and said faintly, "I know."

"Huh?" Allen was silly, he didn't know how sisal would know. Whose tribe is this after all?

Sisal is not you. You will not find a way back to the tribe because you are not familiar with the forest. He had already placed a reciting mark in the tribe, and he could go back no matter where he was. You have to exercise a lot.

The author has something to say: I worked hard to type 3000 words yesterday. . I deleted it again. Very dissatisfied with the writing. .

Rewrite today...

The chapter owed yesterday. . I'll make up for it when it's empty. .

11

11. Eleven oil and salt...

Sisal led Alan to continue walking forward, and their journey had begun to enter the forest. It was very unsafe to go inside. Sisal looked at the big man behind him, and decided not to go deeper, and just went around here to see if he could find anything. At the very least, don't eat the tasteless soup like at noon. He really doesn't want to destroy himself for the taste.

"Sisal, what are you looking for?" Allen curiously watched the sisal rumbling around, then squatted motionless under a tree.

Sisal crouched in front of a tree, looking at the umbrella-shaped plants under the tree. This is a mushroom, right? I'm not sure about sisal, it looks like it's mushrooms. But judging by the size, it's not such a big mushroom, it's almost three times the size of the mushroom he had seen before.

Picked up one of them, tore off the corner and put it in his mouth for a taste. It tasted like mushrooms, and it felt fresher than the mushrooms he had eaten before. Look at this tree, look at the side, there are many good ones. Use the mind to manifest two sacks, hand one of them to Alan, point to the mushrooms under the tree and say: "I see this plant not, pick this white one, and all the ones around here. After harvesting, you will be on the spot. Wait, I'll go and take a look. Remember, don't make it in color! Do you understand?"

Allen took the bag and nodded.

"Very good." He said he didn't care about Alan, and went to find other things by himself. After walking a little further in, about five minutes away, sisal looked at the river that appeared in front of him and almost wanted to swear. What's going on in this forest? I haven't found anything just now. Not only did he find the mushrooms, he also found the salt he thought about day and night! This is a salt river, oh no, salt lake! Looking at the white stones shining in the sun, sisal rushed to the stones in twos and threes, picked up one of them, and licked it with his tongue without saying a word. His face almost wrinkled in the next second, it was really salty! But this feels good!